Remove this Banner Ad

slice

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2008
Malbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has to go. Absolutely putrid for weeks.

Unfit, laughably slow, shirks contests and barely touches it.

The ‘connector’ hype is bullshit. One tick pony and one of the games great downhill skiers.

Has to go. Absolutely putrid for weeks.

Unfit, laughably slow, shirks contests and barely touches it.

The ‘connector’ hype is bullshit. One tick pony and one of the games great downhill skiers.
Was quality at his peak and in no way just 'hype', but he is no longer contributing meaningfully.

He isn't up to it anymore. Just not quick enough and I don't mean just mean his running speed, he's too bloody slow to make decisions. When he does finally move the ball on, he sells him teammates into trouble, or butchers the kick. He's been good for us over the years but the game has gone past him.

Loves either kicking it to a 4 opponent on 1 crow contest or doing a s**t handball to a team mate running past that misses its mark and makes the player break stride and in doing so that player ends up under pressure.

trade, retire or simply delist him at years end..

But you know they will give him another year.. he’s one of Roo’s besties..

Playing Injured, that's on the coach/selection
I picked 2 weeks ago Lynch was lame & was laughed at.

The sooner we rest injured players the sooner they are back at their best.

I picked 2 weeks ago Lynch was lame & was laughed at.

The sooner we rest injured players the sooner they are back at their best.

That's what the off season is for. There's no way we can rest the connector.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a little bit more patience Slice, he wont be here next year.
We have to play him to keep his trade value up
But senior players putting their hand up to play when they are injured has been a disaster for the club for many years now

Just a little bit more patience Slice, he wont be here next year.
We have to play him to keep his trade value up
But senior players putting their hand up to play when they are injured has been a disaster for the club for many years now

He has no trade value. A glacier is no use in today’s footy.

This Mr Connector role is nonsense.

If he is the valuable connector between the midfield and forwards, his goal assists, score involvements and meters gained stats would be through the roof.

They're not.

He's not a forward anymore, as he doesn't consistently kick goals like he did during 2015-17. He's a tall wingman

Problem is, he's been pretty ineffective as a wingman, too. He's not a linebreaker (in fact he has very little pace), he's a slow decision-maker, and he doesn't really tackle and win hard ball. Sholl and Seedsman are miles ahead of him off a wing

Now if these problems are related to injury niggles, that's on the coaching staff. Shouldn't be playing someone as ineffective as Lynch. I get a strange feeling it's just father time catching up with him, though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back