Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarke himself said the other day that the 2 trades aren't related but conveniently everyone missed that bit

Maybe stop listening to Ralph and his mates
Ok that’s sounds better. Now can split your pick 3. Or give it straight to us and we’ll flick you a pick back that we get for Bolton
Great deal for everyone :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's to the Hawks offering futures which Eagles save for Chad Warner and save themselves from Baker.

If the tigers were dealing with any other club they'd be lucky to get a top 15 pick for Rioli.

Hardwick giving the full hawk tuah for his former mob.

Tom Barrass is 29 years old yet Eagles fans think he is worth 2 first rounders... in his prime maybe.

So what will you do with this PSD pick 3 you mentioned ?
baker GIF

Assuming the fall out was because we wanted 14 + Hawks F2 and not send our own F3 to them:

If Richmond are cool with Hawks future first for Baker then I suspect a deal could still be done. Barrass for Hawks future first and Carlton's future second.

Suspect we were straight swapping pick 14 for Baker so no point arguing whether 14 or Hawks F1 is the better pick. All up to Richmond to accept the offer.

Also suspect Carlton will finish below Hawks next season so the future 2nd may end up being better than Hawks F2.

Assuming the fall out was because we wanted 14 + Hawks F2 and not send our own F3 to them:

If Richmond are cool with Hawks future first for Baker then I suspect a deal could still be done. Barrass for Hawks future first and Carlton's future second.

Suspect we were straight swapping pick 14 for Baker so no point arguing whether 14 or Hawks F1 is the better pick. All up to Richmond to accept the offer.

Also suspect Carlton will finish below Hawks next season so the future 2nd may end up being better than Hawks F2.

I'm sure the stalemate was over an F3

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back