Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

are there still tickets available.

I got an extra Ticket yesterday for a Girlfriend of Mrs Rooboy 96... she barracks for St Kilda but she is buying her son a North membership (says she is happy for her son to follow a team like North that never give up)... so she is okay... so yes you can still get a ticket... well you could at 4 o'clock yesterday....:D:D

Hey all,

To help the cause, i emailed my friend Kevin Taylor and he put in a plug for the gig in his Footystats Diary today!

Good one Paul...

Every bit counts and any form of free advertising is absolutely welcome. Well done:thumbsu:

Hurry - tix selling fast.

[youtube]lrigzl3BSHI[/youtube]

BTW - the audio on this clip is the advert which is running on MMM from this Thursday.

Hurry - tix selling fast.

[youtube]lrigzl3BSHI[/youtube]

BTW - the audio on this clip is the advert which is running on MMM from this Thursday.

More great stuff.

How good would it be if Schimma was on this clip because he said or did something stirring now when it's needed, instead of just because he's standing next to a guy that has?

i might try to get a fund raiser like the rogers gig for the dc area. also might try to get Sav Rocca to come (since he plays in the NFL and the team he plays for is 3 hours up the road from me). i will be showing old kangaroos game such as
1975 grand final
1999 grand final
2003 game against richmond (Jason McCartney come back and last game)
and a highlight of old kangaroos games i got on tape

i might try to get a fund raiser like the rogers gig for the dc area. also might try to get Sav Rocca to come (since he plays in the NFL and the team he plays for is 3 hours up the road from me). i will be showing old kangaroos game such as
1975 grand final
1999 grand final
2003 game against richmond (Jason McCartney come back and last game)
and a highlight of old kangaroos games i got on tape

Your knowledge of our great club is great. I admire your spirit to support the fight to Keep North in Melbourne from the other side of the Pacific.

If you are on facebook, I would love for you to join our group KANGAAS.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5309711123&ref=share

We now have 420+ members (incl. a few from USA), would love for you and your pals to lend us some support.

Cheers
Hundini

Go Roos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw 2 of the ROO-SISTENCE gig posters in High St Northcote today they look brilliant.

Would be interested to know if others have seen posters and where they are located.

One at Presse (the best wine bar in Melbourne) on Brighton Road in Elwood.

and...

Tope Street, South Melbourne
Napier Street, Essendon
Napier Street, Strathmore
Fogarty & Arden Streets, North Melbourne
Lygon & Drummond Streets, Carlton

Saw 2 of the ROO-SISTENCE

Fantastic stuff... a little bit of cross-promotion with the movie industry... wouldn't mind seeing Jigsaw locking up AD and Caro in head 'bear traps' and pits full of syringes and.....:confused:

Ah. I see. Its Prince-talk. Welcome to BF, the artist formerly known as Salamander:D

Saw three in Clifton Hill, just off the side where Queens Pde turns into Smith Street - opposite the Recreation Hotel.

They look great.

Saw 2 at notorious Hoddle/Johnston St intersection - same as you Mr R? They've been up there for the past week.

we57st, the one I saw was at the site of the old Boundary Hotel, between Bridge Rd and Victoria Pde. Someone's done a good job along Punt/Hoddle by the looks.

Haven't seen any out my way yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back