Mod. Notice Time to step down

Remove this Banner Ad

Great job Allefgib

Balanced, fair and dedicated. Mature attitude to conflicts. Good balance between taking the role seriously and at the same time understanding that we're all here for fun. Certainly put in the time. Provided wise council for me which I appreciate. Handled some delicate issues well too.

Moderated through the transition on BigFooty where it's become high volume, 24 hour access, more emotional, more stream of consciousness post every random thought that enters your head posting which brings with it some challenges. No doubt this has changed the dynamic of the board but I still think the tone of the board is fairly healthy (most of the time), partly due to attitudes like yours. There certainly doesn't seem to be a Posters vs Moderators vibe which can rear its head at times on boards like this.

Gib shoes to fill!
Thanks mate. Very kind. Too kind some will say.
You, Hank and Nix are doing a great job and will continue to do so. Good luck!

Great job Allefgib

Balanced, fair and dedicated. Mature attitude to conflicts. Good balance between taking the role seriously and at the same time understanding that we're all here for fun. Certainly put in the time. Provided wise council for me which I appreciate. Handled some delicate issues well too.

Moderated through the transition on BigFooty where it's become high volume, 24 hour access, more emotional, more stream of consciousness post every random thought that enters your head posting which brings with it some challenges. No doubt this has changed the dynamic of the board but I still think the tone of the board is fairly healthy (most of the time), partly due to attitudes like yours. There certainly doesn't seem to be a Posters vs Moderators vibe which can rear its head at times on boards like this.

Gib shoes to fill!
I see what you did there

bigfella!!! NOOOOOOO!!

been one of the great mods of this board (no disrespect to any past or current mods) and your replacement will have a hell of a task replacing you :thumbsu:
You're meant to suck up when they are appointed, not when they are leaving.

Nice work Allefgib you've always shown an even-handedness when dealing with people on this board.

As an American actor posing as an Australian farmer once said to a small pink animal (a comment subsequently plagiarised by a leading AFL commentator in one of the most iconic moments in our club's history) :

"That'll do gib, that'll do".

Now, about the podcast... ;)

Great job Allefgib

Gib shoes to fill!

Did you just re-post your application letter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done bigfella, I'll leave you with a famous complement from Churchill that you may resemble:
"A modest person, with much to be modest about."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back