Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not going to go all skip bayless on him.

iuUpbS8trI2rN.gif

RIP Jack Haley

Wasn't a big name or a star, but seemed well liked and respected by his teammates, had.a few of his basketball cards growing up.

Have to wonder why so many NBA players are dying prematurely these days, its very sad ..

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_n-JACK-HALEY-BULLS-large570.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_resize.jpg

RIP Jack Haley

Wasn't a big name or a star, but seemed well liked and respected by his teammates, had.a few of his basketball cards growing up.

Have to wonder why so many NBA players are dying prematurely these days, its very sad ..

View attachment 116721

i enjoyed using him in lakers vs celtics. i dont however recall him in Love in an Elevator video.

so sad we have lost too many former players.

View attachment 116722

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big rumour growing is that Thibs will replace Hornacek at PHX next season. Poor move by the Suns if that happens, Horny was nearly coach of the season last year, a few front office player management issues are more pertinent to their current woes.

Really thought Phoenix were getting their act together as a franchise. Horrible move to get rid of Horny IMO. But then I don't watch PHX that often, so can't really assess if the coach isn't partly to blame for their season fizzing somewhat.

Big rumour growing is that Thibs will replace Hornacek at PHX next season. Poor move by the Suns if that happens, Horny was nearly coach of the season last year, a few front office player management issues are more pertinent to their current woes.

Really thought Phoenix were getting their act together as a franchise. Horrible move to get rid of Horny IMO. But then I don't watch PHX that often, so can't really assess if the coach isn't partly to blame for their season fizzing somewhat.

That'll test the Phoenix medical staff!

Not as embarrassing as the other night, but still a highlight of offensive weakness from the Hornets.

Hardly a poor move. Hornacek isn't hard hard and really struggles to draw up plays. Yes a coach is only as good as his players but the Suns keep making the same mistakes over and over. Often his post comments suggest he says one thing and the players do another. These guys need a ruthless leader more than anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back