Welcome to East Germany Thread bans, board blocks, deleted posts, suspensions and other whinges

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah editing Wikipedia to troll is pretty childish imo but each to his own.

Over 30 likes hey?
goldstar.jpeg

Why are you here? toddle off to your own board where you discuss how you got pick 5; on you go display your ignorance elsewhere

Not quite on topic, but nevertheless with an Essendon flavor, Mike Sheehan's interview with Matthew Lloyd on Fox footy now is brilliant. I take my hat off to Lloyd for his honesty and for the stance he took on the drugs saga and James Hird.
I think he is one of the most articulate and honest reporters on the game.

whoever got bans must have said some real messed up shit cos HirdsTheWord still isn't banned and he called us "rapists supporters"

can't imagine what the people who got banned said

I got banned in my 1st post for replying to a Carlton supporters tirade over how we were being negligent in our salary cap and how if players only come for the money, then it's not the right reason, how does that get me thread banned and some of the trash that's been said still has posters posting, it's a joke, nothing short of it

Yeah editing Wikipedia to troll is pretty childish imo but each to his own.

Over 30 likes hey?
goldstar.jpeg

Moderator or otherwise, condescension is not warranted. You were spoken about in this thread, and justifiably came to defend yourself, but now you're lingering here longer than the peptides lingered in your club's circulatory system.

It's a shame for St Kilda supporters the AFL hasn't had a relegation system. Watching themselves hover around the line and have to fight to stay in the top flight for decades etc.

Pathetic club and a blight on the competition - possibly even the country.

hahaha. Get a read on this dribble, can these nuts be even half serious, I give you. Essendon, the club who is widely known to have cheated their way to a GF and also the same very club, through the supplements scandal, received the harshest penalties EVER in The history of the AFL/VFL. What a delusional bunch. We've been shit and broke for ever. But at least were not convicted cheats.

The thread has returned. I strongly suggest nobody strays into the area of mod bashing.

I'm a bit of a stranger to this stuff, however have noted:

29F79599-D330-4008-BDD9-68DCF438E944.jpg

There has been a running gag along the lines of "Robbo will be running with a story tomorrow" and I responded with "I bet the story beats him home"

Yes, I'm sure the deletion of my post will greatly enhance the quality of that particular thread o_O

And to think that DapperJong fella complained about a lack of humour :rolleyes:

So begins, and probably ends, my attempts to venture into enemy territory :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit of a stranger to this stuff, however have noted:

29F79599-D330-4008-BDD9-68DCF438E944.jpg

There has been a running gag along the lines of "Robbo will be running with a story tomorrow" and I responded with "I bet the story beats him home"

Yes, I'm sure the deletion of my post will greatly enhance the quality of that particular thread o_O

And to think that DapperJong fella complained about a lack of humour :rolleyes:

So begins, and probably ends, my attempts to venture into enemy territory :thumbsdown:
shoulda seen some of the stuff that wasn't getting deleted

I'm sure you'd like the correct figures.

Saints thread banned - 5
Bombers thread banned - 10
Miscellaneous - 3
i feel like i saved atleast 6-8 bans from saints fans

Is that really what people get points for? Pretty similar to the AFL, I guess - the umpires are above criticism.

It's hard enough to get and keep mods without them being subject to abuse for doing their job. On the other hand, I don't care in the slightest what's said about me but PM's should be used to avoid breaking the rules. After so many years, what some nuffy thinks about me is of zero interest.

Is that really what people get points for? Pretty similar to the AFL, I guess - the umpires are above criticism.

Everyone is just people, they react as you would expect they would react and sometimes they may react in a matter which displeases you because it impacts you, this does not mean anyone is above reproach, just that they are words, but words have also started wars, so it's best to choose them carefully.

There are ways for people to raise concerns on any forum, and then there is public naming and shaming. For instance, naming a mod in this thread as corrupt is a good way to get said mod to enter this thread to defend themselves, then sides would be drawn should the argument not be settled, others would be drawn in and it would swell. Noticing trends that may indicate said mod is abusive of ones duties, bring that to the attention of someone who can investigate, someone who can inform in a private matter, can then escalate the concern and address the issue with minimal fuss.

Anonymity on a forum often leads to entitlement and people losing their heads quite quickly, all I know is I would have loved to be paid when I modded years ago elsewhere. Might have turned professional. :)

its seriously baffling, just had posts deleted/moved from the Steel thread for being on topic and discussing a trade, didn't bait, didn't troll, but gone nonetheless. I reported a doping fan that was trolling, so it seems mine get removed regardless, go figure.

its seriously baffling, just had posts deleted/moved from the Steel thread for being on topic and discussing a trade, didn't bait, didn't troll, but gone nonetheless. I reported a doping fan that was trolling, so it seems mine get removed regardless, go figure.

You quoted deleted posts and got personal with a poster in another. Don't kid yourself that your posts are gold and everyone else's are rubbish.

About 35 posts were deleted since yesterday arvo.

Im under no illusion that my posts are Gold Fred , I'd be very interested in seeing the post that was deemed "personal", I generally don't go that route.

so the route to go is not to quote but tag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back