Things You Don't Give a Shit About

Remove this Banner Ad

Buck's parties can be a bit awkward. I went to an old friend's bucks and was standing next to his dad who I'd known since I was in primary school while a woman inserted a selection from the Woolies fruit and veg isle into herself.
There's a thin line between an awesome bucks night and downright distasteful.

Thankfully I've never been to a downright distasteful...yet.

Weddings are good fun if they're not selfishly held overseas costing you thousands plus using leave to attend. Never been to a bad wedding tbh

Baby showers where the guys are invited can get in the bin. Leave us out of it
I wouldn't attend an overseas wedding...simply put I don't have the finances for that shit. Unless it's a rich family fortune then take your selfish shit elsewhere.

I wouldn't attend an overseas wedding...simply put I don't have the finances for that shit. Unless it's a rich family fortune then take your selfish shit elsewhere.
I've done 2 overseas. Brothers did theirs in NZ so much of her family couldn't afford to attend (yeah great guys but we're obligated still)

and best mate from HS I was groomsmen so hard to say no. Canned one in Fiji next year already

The selfishness to do these overseas is next level IMO but when so many people want to do them you feel like the crazy one for not liking them

Remove this Banner Ad

Things You Don't Give a Shit About

Remove this Banner Ad

Back