Things you do to intentionally irritate to your partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrs rocky had to take my car to work one morning .

Iron maiden die with ya boots on came on as I pulled up in the driveway.
I turned that up to the max.

So when she turns the key .....bang 🎶🎶🎸🎸😂😂..

I used to do that to my Mum back in the day when I borrowed her car, she had some questions to ask when I'd left Cypress Hill in the CD player!

I used to do that to my Mum back in the day when I borrowed her car, she had some questions to ask when I'd left Cypress Hill in the CD player!
Were you trying to tell her she was Insane in the Membrane?

if the Mrs leaves something on the kitchen bench that goes in the fridge, I’ll announce “nah, it’s ok I’ll put it away”.

I get my comeuppance when i roll my ankle on one her shoes that are conveniently left in all areas of the house

if the Mrs leaves something on the kitchen bench that goes in the fridge, I’ll announce “nah, it’s ok I’ll put it away”.

I get my comeuppance when i roll my ankle on one her shoes that are conveniently left in all areas of the house
'Stay there, I'll get it' is the call in my house.

Works for virtually everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you press start on our microwave it just does a one minute cook. When doing a 1 minute blast in the microwave I make a point of pressing 1-0-0-Start which oddly annoys her.

"Just press start! It'll do 1 minute automatically."

"I don't trust it."

"Then press 6-0 instead of 1-0-0, it's quicker."

"I don't want 60 seconds. I want a minute."

If you press start on our microwave it just does a one minute cook. When doing a 1 minute blast in the microwave I make a point of pressing 1-0-0-Start which oddly annoys her.

"I don't trust it."

This is the sort of stuff that makes my day. 😍

"I don't trust it."

Sort of in a similar vein I often just use the up arrows to change channels, this shits Mrs Interloper as I could just go to the program guide. As a result I NEVER use the program guide even though it's often a lot quicker.

Sort of in a similar vein I often just use the up arrows to change channels, this shits Mrs Interloper as I could just go to the program guide. As a result I NEVER use the program guide even though it's often a lot quicker.

this me changing channels, the misses hates it, i get "just go the program guide"

toystory-remote.gif

Further to this if were looking for something on Netflix or any streaming service ill just search through the entire TV shows list instead of searching the actual show. She goes mental but this just inspires me to flick even slower through the wrong genres and everything

Further to this if were looking for something on Netflix or any streaming service ill just search through the entire TV shows list instead of searching the actual show. She goes mental but this just inspires me to flick even slower through the wrong genres and everything
You can't really explain it with science but it's quite clearly simpler and more efficient to use 50 left/right/up/down key strokes to find the show rather than use all that effort to type in the 20 characters of the title. Plus there's always the chance that it's only one key stroke away. You can't not try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things you do to intentionally irritate to your partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back