Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw that sucks.

Does it get to the point there's just nothing left and you're dry retching/tiny bits of bile just coming up.

Hope you get better soon.
Yeah and whatever I've tried to hydrate myself with.

I'm fine with her opinion being criticised. It is the violent, disgusting and misogynistic attacks from the same group of witless morons who only apply their moral standards to people's opinions that mirror their own.

As soon as an opinion which does not match their rhetoric surfaces then they are more than happy to break their own self righteous moral guidelines and voice, anonymously, the very sort of words and opinions they campaign so emotionally against. Bunch of ******* self serving, cowardly and seriously mentally deficient assholes.

ill pay that. these days its hard to find someone hypocritical.

its an odd society we live in. if we make a mass generalisations here....

1) the far right agree with sonia (and then some)
2) that the worm that abused sonia because of her gender is male
3) he holds antiquated views about women essentially living in the 50s or "old days". essentially outdated and a staunch conservative.
4) he is confused. a woman speaking out against a minority group that the bolts et al are at war with.

at the same time, people at times contradict their own beliefs just to tow the party line. ted cruz championed the rights of people be it straight or gay, and the right to practice whatever religion (cheers from crowd).

BUT BUT BUT WAIT. those refugees, muslims are evil. you have the right to bear arms to "protect yourself" from these evil doers. But they have the freedom to live how they want (LETS KILL THEM!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who try to get charity donations from you in shopping centres. Walking to the bank just now and one literally grabbed my hand as I was passing!

Omg yesterday at my local got accosted like 4 times (walking past and then back again) :mad:

Another thing that shits me at shopping centres: ****ing circuses that take up a whole car park. **** off circus.

Omg yesterday at my local got accosted like 4 times (walking past and then back again) :mad:

Another thing that shits me at shopping centres: ****ing circuses that take up a whole car park. **** off circus.

The trick is not to make eye contact with them. As soon as you do, thats when they try to stop you.
I've found that since i've stopped looking at them, I don't get stopped nearly as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back