Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
head lamp. It's changed my life. :D I deeply regret not buying one many years ago; I dunno what I was thinking buy considering them dorky.

No more trying to hold a torch in the right spot in my mouth with drool running everywhere.

LED-Headlamp.jpg

I'm 6'1, 65 kilos. Almost 20, go to gym a fair bit these days and play social ball and exercise otherwise almost every day.
I want to put on weight but I tell myself it's inevitable I will when I stop growing and hit my mid 20's. Not too fussed about it otherwise.

That being said, from my position I always think it would be easier to lose weight than try and build something onto a wiry figure like mine.

I think the opposite, I reckon it's easier to put on weight than take it off. I've always been lean, am currently 5'10 and weigh 72kg, about 2 years ago I started to hit the gym and Ive put on a good 10kgs of muscle during that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like something Antoni Gaudi would come up with today.
Gaudi was pretty natural and structured most of what he did on the physical world, whether representational of nature and flora or the presence of Newtonian physicals.

Gehry get's wacky for the sake of getting wacky and seeing what he can unplug out of a computer nowadays. Then trying to force the materials into that configuration.

This is why this is better than most contemporary Gehry, because it actually uses a tactile material in the brickwork instead of the sheen of his standard form manipulation. It ends up getting the Gaudi comparisons because of the materiality, not the form.

Gaudi was pretty natural and structured most of what he did on the physical world, whether representational of nature and flora or the presence of Newtonian physicals.

Gehry get's wacky for the sake of getting wacky and seeing what he can unplug out of a computer nowadays. Then trying to force the materials into that configuration.

This is why this is better than most contemporary Gehry, because it actually uses a tactile material in the brickwork instead of the sheen of his standard form manipulation. It ends up getting the Gaudi comparisons because of the materiality, not the form.
e41d454421bb3ee9469d8825919691d2.jpg

I'm actually pretty excited for this

http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemc...se-second-bo?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.henAeRROQ

Publishing company Harper announced Tuesday that Lee agreed to release her second novel, essentially a sequel to her acclaimed first book.

It will be her first new work in more than 50 years.

The novel, titled Go Set a Watchman, features many of the same characters from To Kill a Mockingbird about 20 years after the first book’s events. The main character ofTo Kill a Mockingbird, Scout, is an adult woman in the new novel.

this might sound a little weird, but stay with me..

was backing one out at work this afternoon, minding my own business, browsing reddit as per usual.. hear a dude finishing up his business, flush and start to walk away. he stops and goes into the next cubicle, does something and goes out. suddenly i see a roll of toilet paper being put under the door of my cubicle

normally, i'd continue to shit myself at the thought of someone wanting to communicate with me while pinching one off, and as i'm frozen in time, he says "you'll be needing this", i look over to see the dunny paper is empty. i muster up a "thank you" and finish what i've started

so the lesson here is always check theres toilet paper before you go number 2's. kudos to the mystery bog paper guy

i read your post a few times. first time i thought he peered over or under to look at you taking a dump (perhaps pleasuring himself simultaneously - im not here to judge). then saw you were out of tp, and offered you some.

i read your post a few times. first time i thought he peered over or under to look at you taking a dump (perhaps pleasuring himself simultaneously - im not here to judge). then saw you were out of tp, and offered you some.
i can see how that mistake can be made..

no peering at all, just a hand with a toilet roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back