Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

think you hit the nail on the head with that comment. Thats not what mick stands for so why should we be bluffed, its not like we will be contenders anytime soon, so lets stop the old mentality and look towards future with short term pain and long time gain!

Not sure you understood the context of the sentence you bolded. I would agree with the above if Waite wasn't one of the very few AFL quality talls we have. We need to put a competitive team on the field while we develope future talls even if it's only to reduce the invective in our rant threads>;)

Let's step back just a little.

We do have a player whose future is in jeopardy, for injury.
I understand that this is the rumour thread and that the club has many players with injuries - some of which are/were serious or chronic.
For that exact reason, I think that being unnecessarily obtuse and ambiguous is more harmful than beneficial.

I understand that this is the rumour thread and that the club has many players with injuries - some of which are/were serious or chronic.
For that exact reason, I think that being unnecessarily obtuse and ambiguous is more harmful than beneficial.
Check which posts Harks has liked.

It is a rumours thread and you'll find that many a rumour comes from that obtuse angle.

I can't vouch for CW but we have had other well informed posters chased out for not being direct.

I'm pretty sure Larkins (grain of salt stuff) hinted that Walker's knee was petty serious when it was initially announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a rumours thread and you'll find that many a rumour comes from that obtuse angle.

I can't vouch for CW but we have had other well informed posters chased out for not being direct.
No doubt. I've also seen the pleasure some folk take from carelessly flaming a thread. I reserve my right to scepticism but am happy to admit fault and apologise if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back