No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - P155 disks and dairy risks

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke McGuane got in a bit of trouble when he wrestled with a security guard when he was stopped being served alcohol at a Broadbeach bar ….. luckily no conviction to be recorded
fmd

that bloke was better than kozi

All milk is bad

If you’re not a baby, you don’t need to drink milk.
Yes you do , learn more about subjects before making stupid statements.
Your anti - milk movement is not only ill - informed but offensive to people who make a living in the dairy industry .

i publicly swore i would never buy moccona again and i was steadfastly waiting for the vitto to go on sale

i broke yesterday surprise all round and got a big jar of number 10 for 22 on sale

what's a bet the fugn vitto goes on sale today for 18

i will buy it and shove the mocc in the back of the cupboard for when we run out of vitto again

the coffee wars

they're within as much as without

Yes you do , learn more about subjects before making stupid statements.
Your anti - milk movement is not only ill - informed but offensive to people who make a living in the dairy industry .
I think NaturalDisaster will do well on a lactose free milk, get all his vitamins and calcium without the lactose

but he eats regular non lactose free cheese 🤔 work that one out

I think NaturalDisaster will do well on a lactose free milk, get all his vitamins and calcium without the lactose

but he eats regular non lactose free cheese 🤔 work that one out

Cheese is not high in lactose mate.

1718795718394.png

also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is there lactose free cheese then ?

lactose free folk like your good self should just eat regular cheese

It contains it, just minimal lactose.

Lactose intolerance isn't an all or nothing thing where you either have it severaly or don't have it at all. Some can handle small amounts of lactose (like me), others can't handle any lactose at all, hence the lactose free cheese.

It contains it, just minimal lactose.

Lactose intolerance isn't an all or nothing thing where you either have it severaly or don't have it at all. Some can handle small amounts of lactose (like me), others can't handle any lactose at all, hence the lactose free cheese.
should try a2 milk easier to digest

they got it at coles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back