No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - P155 disks and dairy risks

Remove this Banner Ad

The point I was attempting to make is that we don’t need people to being trying to decrease milk consumption or any Australian produced produce for that matter . Something I’ll admit I may not have done that well .
It get even worst when you consider these international companies are basically forcing Australians out of farming due to low pricing and then buy their farms.
They are basically buying the country through underhanded behaviour .

Milk consumption isn’t going to decrease nation wide because of some nuff on bigfooty, I don’t have THAT much influence. Or any really.

While you’re at it, maybe you should also shut down people literally claiming that vegetables are bad for you? :think:

Milk consumption isn’t going to decrease nation wide because of some nuff on bigfooty, I don’t have THAT much influence. Or any really.

While you’re at it, maybe you should also shut down people literally claiming that vegetables are bad for you? :think:
Have no issue with people having a view left of centre just don’t ram it down everyone’s throat or criticise those who don’t support the minority view . Whether that be sexuality , race , religion and/ or wtf you eat .
Using your mod rights to alter the thread title is a real head wobble type mentality which says alot on how you operate.

Have no issue with people having a view left of centre just don’t ram it down everyone’s throat or criticise those who don’t support the minority view . Whether that be sexuality , race , religion and/ or wtf you eat .
Using your mod rights to alter the thread title is a real head wobble type mentality which says alot on how you operate.

Don’t be so easily offended mate, its just thread title and I was clearly taking the piss.

Also when you describe an opinion as “ramming ideas down ones throat”, it means you clearly have some issue with it.

This whole thread is essentially people ramming their opinions down throat, I have had it done to many heaps of times (and really don’t care) and yet you only take issue when someone posts some you personally disagree with.

Last edited:

Don’t be so easily offended mate, its just thread title and I was clearly taking the piss.

Also when you describe an opinion as “ramming ideas down ones throat”, it means you clearly have some issue with it.
****ing oath I do , would you change the title to ‘heterosexual only ‘ or ‘ white 5th generation Australian only ‘?

I read an article a while ago that said a third of agricultural land in Tasmania is owned by Chinese companies.
Try buying any property in China, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, yet Australia has sold the country out

Can’t remember who but someone’s ex here pissed in their car after they broke up

The piss disc under their door could be an ideal revenge
I don’t know about a car but shampoo bottles are fair game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who come to footy forums to talk politics....lmao...."My worldview was shaped by Big Footy" said no-one ever...."yeah I'm gonna change my vote now because "Hislop2Post" made a salient point".....:$

People who come to footy forums to talk politics....lmao...."My worldview was shaped by Big Footy" said no-one ever...."yeah I'm gonna change my vote now because "Hislop2Post" made a salient point".....:$
Looking at your join date your obviously a trolll, politics board >>>

Can’t remember who but someone’s ex here pissed in their car after they broke up

The piss disc under their door could be an ideal revenge
I think that might be me though you are struggling to remember the story.

At least 20 years ago a former co-worker at a former workplace pissed down the air vents intakes in my car after he told me to stop seeing a lady he was in love with and I gave him a wtf look. I was already seeing her and he had never spoken to her.

He looked like a pasty, toneless, emasculated and miniature version of Triple H, sans beard. Sort of a less masculine version of the pic below

Screenshot_20240620_134507.jpg

I knew it was him coz it was done on his last day of work. It was super strong and I reckon he must have been saving it up for a couple of weeks. It cost me a buck to clean at the car wash and then it was of that girlfriends place to stay the night. Happy times.

Last edited:
Looking at your join date your obviously a trolll, politics board >>>
fd4f9eaf-e0f7-49a7-8e26-90ed65e39411_text.gif

I read an article a while ago that said a third of agricultural land in Tasmania is owned by Chinese companies.
Ironic isn’t , Tasmania the home state of Australia’s best known tree hugger( Bob Brown ) is being bought out by China who is well know for not giving a **** about pollution or the broader environment .

Ironic isn’t , Tasmania the home state of Australia’s best known tree hugger( Bob Brown ) is being bought out by China who is well know for not giving a **** about pollution or the broader environment .
Both major salmon companies Huon Aquaculture and Tassal were sold to overseas companies. One to a Brazilian company with an absolutely shocking record of ****ing the environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back