Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad wingard is actually a good players just really unlucky with his archillies (sp?) injury. I wouldn't say no to him.
He will provide great off field leadership while playing exactly 0 full games

Not a bad suggestion, frggr, and like you said the whole point of the exercise is to ensure that everyone is having fun.

It's this commitment to fair play and the spirit of the game that sees our respective clubs bursting with #respectandfriendship.

Yet in this regard we are once again leading the competition by sending one of our brightest forward talents a WHOLE SEASON AGO!!

Let me provide the evidence:

View attachment 2096225

Winner did LOL

End Thread/.

Last edited:

You can't give away something that you no longer have

He hasn't gone to the Hawks yet, he's still our player and I've generously decided to donate him to Richmond instead.

That should teach him a lesson for wanting to leave St Kilda.

This is brilliant.

I should draw up a table of positions filled.

Richmond Player Donation Drive Best 22

FFWingard (HAW)Schache (MEL)Fantasia (CAR)
HFE Himmelberg (ADE)Koschitzke (HAW)
CBytel (COL/STK)Parfitt (GEE)Mundy (FRE)
HBJosh Battler (STK)
FB
FOLSoldo (PORT)Stephens (HAW)C Jones (ADE)
ICKieran Strachan (ADE)Seb Ross (STK)
CoachK Hinkley (PORT)
This team would shit on Geelonk

This is brilliant.

I should draw up a table of positions filled.

Richmond Player Donation Drive Best 22

FFWingard (HAW)Schache (MEL)Fantasia (CAR)
HFE Himmelberg (ADE)Koschitzke (HAW)
CBytel (COL/STK)Parfitt (GEE)Mundy (FRE)
HBJosh Battler (STK)
FB
FOLSoldo (PORT)Stephens (HAW)C Jones (ADE)
ICKieran Strachan (ADE)Seb Ross (STK)
CoachK Hinkley (PORT)
weideman is so shit he can't even get a game for richmond :sadv1:

weideman is so shit he can't even get a game for richmond :sadv1:

I will never understood why Weideman never really took off. He had incredible talent and ability at.TAC level, but just never put it together at AFL level.

Definitely was a confidence player, but he clearly is shot of all that.

The mental pressure and stress of being an AFL player, esp a KPF is something none of us can truly comprehend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will never understood why Weideman never really took off. He had incredible talent and ability at.TAC level, but just never put it together at AFL level.

Definitely was a confidence player, but he clearly is shot of all that.

The mental pressure and stress of being an AFL player, esp a KPF is something none of us can truly comprehend.
bad mental, hardest part of the game to train for imo. if you can't get over the mental hangups you may/may not have, then you'll always struggle. you see it in every sport, but with weideman he just lost all confidence and got converted into an "okay" vfl defender (allegedly)
he played some "okay" games last season, then went like 8 straight games or something without kicking a goal, not much you can do when your confidence is that ****ed. dropping him before we did probably would've ended up exasperating everything and making it all worse

bad mental, hardest part of the game to train for imo. if you can't get over the mental hangups you may/may not have, then you'll always struggle. you see it in every sport, but with weideman he just lost all confidence and got converted into an "okay" vfl defender (allegedly)
he played some "okay" games last season, then went like 8 straight games or something without kicking a goal, not much you can do when your confidence is that ****ed. dropping him before we did probably would've ended up exasperating everything and making it all worse

Dropping out of form/confidence players to the VFL can often do more harm than good, esp as players are far more likely to hear personal abuse and criticsm from gutless/feral fans in the outer at VFL levels.

I think many teams now chose to rest players for the week rather than play low on confidence players in the VFL/Seconds, based on reasons I stared above.

I heard Tarryn Thomas has some free time on his hands next year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back