The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I have some tips, I've had a stinker of a last fortnight. Tonight got every leg except effing Poorta .
View attachment 1977532
It doesn’t happen often mate, I just thought the crows would be firing after pumping us, so them winning was easy then tex to kick one of the first three goals seemed a given after that I just went for the short odds to build it up to 9 legs 🤷

Sidebottom had me worried when he was stuck on the bench with 13d in the last 5 minutes, luckily managed to get to 15. Same as you fellas, been on a losing streak with the multis for last couple weeks

holy sh*t, I was watching my big profit dwindling all the way to a small loss, and finger hovering over the cashout button with Perryman on 14d, with 2.5min to go, now cashout is suspended, hopefully all the counts are correct!

Perryman got to 14d early in the 4th, then couldn't get a touch for the longest time, benched, then touchless again after coming off the bench until the last 2min, not sure I can handle the stress of having him in my multis again!

1714803783013.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Florent and Perryman - Florent had 14d going into the 4th quarter, Perryman 13d, hard to believe they only just scraped it to 15

Bloody Liam Baker is too hot and cold so I cashed out with him needing 4 touches in the last 15 minutes.
Screenshot_20240505_151722_Sportsbet.jpg

Well done on the
My little $20 flutter on the Brownlow is getting better with early pay out. Any advice from more seasoned punters?
I’m probably getting my $20 worth just watching it though.View attachment 1983743

Well done - shrewd bet.

I'm not on Betfair, but in theory you could probably engineer a better outcome by laying Heeney at or just above the current odds. E.g. offer $4.75, take bets totalling $420 and you make ~$400.

Not sure how active that market is, though. And more to the point, it's probably not a big enough difference to go through the process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back