Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Its actually not that bad. People think its Cairns, darwin or Bali up here but its not. Only slightly more humid than Sydney really (which granted is more humid than perth).
But 300+ days of sunshine, mostly in range of 23-30 max and 15-19 min. Perfect really.
I dont miss the 35+ days nor the single digit cool mornings
Humidity in Townsville and Darwin they are worse than Cairns (mountains and winds)

Central Qld is "Hawaiian" climate no need for aircon or heater ....not many places in the world have that
..between Hervey Bay and Rocky its to do with the mountain ranges making it not so wet and humid and the easterly trade winds keeping it cool

Doing manual labour in 35 plus degree weather is gross, just my opinion and experience.

27 to 32 maximums every day throughout the summer months is ideal.

Perth does have the best weather but for somewhere that has the best weather and miles and miles of great coastline there's nowhere you can sit outside on the beach and have a pint.

Don't @ me with your suggestions either, I refute them.

Perth does have the best weather but for somewhere that has the best weather and miles and miles of great coastline there's nowhere you can sit outside on the beach and have a pint.

Don't @ me with your suggestions either, I refute them.

Sitting by the river > sitting by the ocean

Yes and my apartment has no aircon.
It's a grind, man.

if you live within 5km of the coast it's brilliant. Cottesloe will be 32 in the afternoon, whilst Perth is 38 and 41 in midland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I mean 9am seems like a good time for one considering we're all at work or school now.

make more sense to keep it to the same time as previous days and in fact ever since it started

can’t ever recall a 9.00am

So for those complaining about the inconvenience of having to wear a mask, this is what Dave Warner and Kane Williamson are having to don to travel around India at the moment for the IPL

ba6baf6c27237f6c23d6744c2226b592

So for those complaining about the inconvenience of having to wear a mask, this is what Dave Warner and Kane Williamson are having to don to travel around India at the moment for the IPL

Still touching stuff with their hands and I bet they get an itchy nose

They chose to go play cricket for a tidy little sum - meanwhile, people are dropping dead all around them and there’s a shortage of oxygen, ventilators and hospital beds

Seems millionaire cricket owners have their priorities back to front

They chose to go play cricket for a tidy little sum - meanwhile, people are dropping dead all around them and there’s a shortage of oxygen, ventilators and hospital beds

For those Australians stuck in India because they are essential workers there, I have loads of sympathy.

For those Australians that went there for non-essential purposes - like weddings or IPL - or simply those that rolled the dice on staying in India and lost - I have zero sympathy.

I feel empathy for the struggles of people in less developed countries having to deal with this where COVID is sadly out of control - they don't have JobKeeper or access to proper PPE or vaccines or the ability to socially distance, they essentially must work or they die. It puts our complaining here in perspective, that's for sure. We've got it damn good.

The dead aren't going to buy merch of their favourite team, are they.

Yes, 850 died of covid recently in a day, but 27,000 die every day in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back