• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Playing poorly and up by 3, the Mavs should be a little concerned, we have a lot of room for improvement, Tatum is playing poorly, their is no sugar coating it, but he has shown numerous times before he can change that. Yes our shooting is poor, but i think our D is worse, especially on Luka, the times we doubled him his team mates could not step up to the plate, need to tighten up on him, and lift our intensity as a whole and we should run away with this.

Classic Boston take: the Mavs are missing their wide open shots because of Boston’s defence

Conversely, Boston are only missing their shots because of statistical variance

😝🤣🤡

Don’t reach for the Vaseline yet Boston fans, Luka has a habit of making early doom calls look stupid 🤣
Pretty much every Boston fan I know is still incredibly nervous about this series.

Pretty much every Boston fan I know is still incredibly nervous about this series.
Yeah but us being happy being 2-0 up is apparently calling death on the series.

Fouled him three times before the ‘clean’ block…don’t know what to tell you 🤷‍♂️

That said, we would have missed the free throws anyways…

…of course the smart s are missing free throws because of Boston’s elite…free throw defence?!? 🤣🤡🤣
That's why they've been held under 100 twice and getting held to a 93.5 average because they're missing free throws...

Bro's not watching the same finals as the rest of the forum.

Game 1 we had the same amount of blocks as they did assists if they doesn't tell you the story than nothing will ya space cadet. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP to the logo.

What a fantastic life... although his death still makes me sad. Such an icon, feels like when Chick Hearn died.

That's why they've been held under 100 twice and getting held to a 93.5 average because they're missing free throws...

Bro's not watching the same finals as the rest of the forum.

Game 1 we had the same amount of blocks as they did assists if they doesn't tell you the story than nothing will ya space cadet. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Boston deserve both wins but as I’ve said elsewhere, only a narcissist thinks their team’s defence is causing the other team to miss wide-open shots whereas their team is missing them because…shot variance

Bro doesn’t think like a bro…

Yeah but us being happy being 2-0 up is apparently calling death on the series.

That’s fair, nothing wrong with being happy at taking care of business at home but it’s those calling the series over and projecting a sweep that are drawing the hate…Mavs not looking great but still a long way to go

Lot depends on Luka and KP’s injuries

What a fantastic life... although his death still makes me sad. Such an icon, feels like when Chick Hearn died.

I cannot lie and say I've shed many tears for anything or anyone purple and gold related, but Jerry West always seemed like a gentleman. Like Chick Hearn, he was in that select group of Lakers-affiliated folks who are impossible to hate.

Was also brought up here a few months back that he's one of the rare stars who have ever gone on to become an excellent GM. He was almost the exception to the rule.

Respect that he took the Memphis job when not many would have as well. Vale.

I cannot lie and say I've shed many tears for anything or anyone purple and gold related, but Jerry West always seemed like a gentleman. Like Chick Hearn, he was in that select group of Lakers-affiliated folks who are impossible to hate.

Very true, Jerry and Chick represented a previous era, and I think your comment about gentlemanly conduct is spot on.

Personally, I first deep dove into NBA basketball during our Showtime era, and it remains my defining Lakers image. Jerry West was always GM in my experience. I'll miss him, just like I miss Chick.

Was also brought up here a few months back that he's one of the rare stars who have ever gone on to become an excellent GM. He was almost the exception to the rule.

Respect that he took the Memphis job when not many would have as well. Vale.

Jerry
Chick
Kobe

No one beats this big three

Classic Boston take: the Mavs are missing their wide open shots because of Boston’s defence

Conversely, Boston are only missing their shots because of statistical variance

😝🤣🤡

Where did i say that, my point was shut down Luka and don't let him get to his spots, he is too good, make someone else beat us, much like the Mavs are doing in doubling Tatum, except right now our supporting cast is playing better than the Mavs, i'm sure that will change for the Mavs at home though. I've said all along wear Luka out, make him play D, he played some good Harden D in game 2 :) , it is how we can win, by wearing him out, worked pretty well in G2, 23 to half time and 9 in the 2nd half, and we pulled away for the win.

And the series will only be over when we win a 4th game, until they happens i will always be nervous.

Remove this Banner Ad

The official 2024 NBA Playoffs thread - no tankers allowed

Back