• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that, easily made the second round and were eliminated by a good and more experienced team.
If your #1 and don’t make the Conference Finals then it’s a disappointing result no matter how you look at it, you can’t pull out the youth card and say they will be back because there’s no guarantee they will

If your #1 and don’t make the Conference Finals then it’s a disappointing result no matter how you look at it, you can’t pull out the youth card and say they will be back because there’s no guarantee they will
They finished on the same number of wins as the Nuggets and 1 more than the Wolves. The West was extremely close, they would no doubt think what could have been but i think it is a long way from being a major disappointment. How many young teams make play offs and immediately put it all together?

OKC have been a major disappointment this post season.

Not sure about that, easily made the second round and were eliminated by a good and more experienced team.

I dunno about being a disappointment, but they should definitely be disappointed. Had home court and a rest advantage on the Mavs, and no injuries to speak of, and they blew almost a 20 point lead today. Golden opportunity gone begging.

Still well placed for the future, but so were the 2012 Thunder. No guarantees.

I dunno about being a disappointment, but they should definitely be disappointed. Had home court and a rest advantage on the Mavs, and no injuries to speak of, and they blew almost a 20 point lead today. Golden opportunity gone begging.

Still well placed for the future, but so were the 2012 Thunder. No guarantees.
True but that goes both ways, the Mavs absolutely threw away game 4. Disappointment is fine i just think the two squads are pretty even. Mavs since the deadline were absolutely elite. Two good teams matched up and i think experience was the difference.

Great series win. We won't be beating Nuggets or Wolves in the WCF but fair rebound after missing the playoffs last year
I think they are outsiders for sure against both but i wouldn't 100% rule it out. No team is unbeatable this year.

Getting smashed , unfortunately injuries finally got the better of us and being completely outplayed.

OG only lasted 4 minutes, Hart sore and not playing his usual game. Pacers have played unbelievable shooting over 70%.

Hartenstein one his worst games. Positive is it’s only 15 which isn’t a lot in todays game but we just don’t have the depth to really push that in this game I feel. It’s probably a good thing because the way our roster is right now the Pacers have more chance of being competitive against Boston than we do.

Back