The Official 2006 Port Adelaide Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2006 Power Player Buddy Draft

Pick ten Adam Thomson. Good luck this year buddy. :thumbsu:

mmeer7.jpg

Sorry, it'd been so long since I was waiting to make a pick that I forgot.

288539ag.jpg

TOOT! TOOT! The Eddie Munster Bandwagon is now departing! ALL ABOARD!

Mod squad picking now - dreamkillers, then Macca19.

Porthos said:
Sorry, it'd been so long since I was waiting to make a pick that I forgot.

288539ag.jpg

TOOT! TOOT! The Eddie Munster Bandwagon is now departing! ALL ABOARD!

Mod squad picking now - dreamkillers, then Macca19.
Thief. :(

Suck it up, you non-Symeses! :D

He joins Stephen Gilham and Steven Salopek on my list of wildly successful buddy draftees. :eek:

I'm very happy with Thommo and feel we have a established a good working relationship. I think he had some anxious moments and was very happy when the ink was dry. With Eckers and Thommo both at the same feeder club I feel I've drafted well. May even pop down to Unley oval if they're both playing in the SANFL. With luck (what am I saying!) I'm confident they'll be well on the way to becoming established AFL players by season's end. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As we work through the draft it might get tedious to figure out which players remain available. I've made this list of those who are left. I'm happy to keep updating it but if you want to move it to your first post, blackdiamond, that would be fine by me. If it's thought to be useful then it's probably better there anyway. :thumbsu:

Players yet to be drafted:-

Code:
James Ezard
Steven Salopek
Brett Ebert
Tim Looby
Alipate Carlile
Peter Walsh
Hugh Minson
Aaron Shattock
Jacob Surjan
Tom Logan
Elijah Ware
Damon White
Adam Kingsley
Dean Brogan
Darryl Wakelin
Matthew Bishop
Toby Thurstans
Josh Francou
Ryan Willits
Nathan Lonie
Greg Bentley
Jonathan Giles
Nick Lower
Peter Burgoyne
Benjamin Eckermann
Fabian DeLuca
Tom Rischbieth
Chad Cornes
Last updated Thursday Feb 2 @ 2205

(I just came across this tag on the main board and wanted to try it out. I like the ability to be able to scroll down a list within a post.)

blackdiamond said:
First a wine bottle and now a player, where will it end? :p
My first born? Considering our blue last night over how much homework he needs to do in Y10 she might not find that too hard a grab. But then what would she want with a handsome, athletic 15 1/2 y.o. male?

Powerstufff said:
My first born? Considering our blue last night over how much homework he needs to do in Y10 she might not find that too hard a grab. But then what would she want with a handsome, athletic 15 1/2 y.o. male?

Now what would your daughter want with a handsome 15 1/2 year old athletic male anyway :D

Talk about Black Diamond being impatient. Just got sms telling me off for holding up the draft :p

I want Kane Cornes please Scottie :D

Troy Wingate said:
Talk about Black Diamond being impatient. Just got sms telling me off for holding up the draft :p

I want Kane Cornes please Scottie :D
This reeks of crisis management. Brought on I'd suggest by earlier failure to manage the process in a timely manner. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2006 Port Adelaide Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back