Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop posting nonsense that needs to be debunked and I will :)

Yeah "debunking" by just creating fiction ... I know the difference between ATCAMS and Javelin, even if you don't.

Shhhhhh now.

???

We're comparing the actions of Trump and Hillary re: election denial/subversion aren't we?

Unsure how I support my argument that those actions aren't equivalent without laying out the stuff Trump did thats clearly different (along with some points you've introduced where there may be some equivalency, in the case of the post you've quoted here).

If you'd like to actually address the points raised at some stage (particularly the last line), please go ahead.
Nah, you’re comparing trump and Hillary.
I’m saying they’re both bad actors, what a shitty time to be alive.

Nah, you’re comparing trump and Hillary.
Right, in response to posts claiming equivalency between Trump's actions in 2020 and Hillary in 2016.

Again, unsure how I argue against that do that without mentioning Trump and the stuff he did.

No argument from me there, an absolutely ridiculous series of elections they're going through. Historically atrocious candidates on both sides in each of '16, '20 and 24' :drunk:

My man, use your brain.

Watch that Tank video with sound.

If you think that tiny little cockpit fire is the result of a T-90 tank being directly hit by a ATACMS missile, which as a reminder is 4m long and weighs over 1600kgs, then... I dunno what to tell you. But it would explain why you're so easily swayed by propaganda.

But I want to believe that even you are smarter than that.

Serious question, have you experienced any type of war? You seem to know a lot about weapons.

My brother was a captain in the airforce and he doesn’t even talk like that. Maybe it’s just because I’m a civilian though.

Serious question, have you experienced any type of war? You seem to know a lot about weapons.

My brother was a captain in the airforce and he doesn’t even talk like that. Maybe it’s just because I’m a civilian though.

That's not a serious question lol.

No, I haven't been to war.

Also I got the type of weapon referenced in that video wrong.

Overall point remains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't know the difference between an ATGM like Javelin and a ballistic missile like ATACMS.

That's not a serious question lol.

No, I haven't been to war.

Also I got the type of weapon referenced in that video wrong.

Not like it was just different models of the same class of weapon, it was an entirely different thing altogether.

Overall point remains.

Which is also wrong.

Serious as in I was genuinely curious if you’re knowledge about weapons was learned from experience, or if you’re pretending to know about weapons but are just googling them.

He really really likes his fascists doesn't he

A mate of mine, who's black, left Italy a couple of years ago before she was elected. He said the place was ****ed and he no longer felt safe and worried his kid (who was half Italian,) wasn't either.

He'd been here less than six months before his whole family were woken by armed cops with assault rifles and combat shotguns in a bungled drug raid.

Serious as in I was genuinely curious if you’re knowledge about weapons was learned from experience, or if you’re pretending to know about weapons but are just googling them.
Well he just conflated something that's over 4m long and weighs over 1.5t with something that's a bit over a 1m and weighs about 10kg to try and win an argument.

I've worked for a defense contractor.

He'd been here less than six months before his whole family were woken by armed cops with assault rifles and combat shotguns in a bungled drug raid.

The bungled drug raid happened here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back