Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

How so mate?
Assuming you're referring to the groundswell of support for Palestine?
If you read all the American newspapers, its campus gone mad etc, administrators sending in the police/national guard to quash protests.
but it appears the faculty is calling BS on the whole thing.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/documents/adc3143c-ecc7-477f-8a38-a76308b18cca.pdf

What happens from here, who knows, but the students have support from their lecturers.
Confused Animation GIF by Holler Studios

Last edited:

They're using armoured vehicles from Iraq on peaceful protesters.

Spine chilling. Tell us again how we have freedom for political protests in the west.

They're using armoured vehicles from Iraq on peaceful protesters.

Spine chilling. Tell us again how we have freedom for political protests in the west.

Peaceful protesters, who are trying to stop genocide from occurring.

out of those schools is the next generation of leaders, how are they going to think moving forward?
This certainly isn't in Israels interest to quash this as violently as they are about too.

Today is the 10th anniversary of Ukranian Nazis burning dozens of pro-Russian protesters alive in the Odessa Trades Hall building.

They were protesting the Nazi-led coup at Maidan.

But yeah sure, unprovoked invasion that started in February 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he's right.

This was always the goal of Hamas, even if they don't survive, the plight of the Palestines has moved to the forefront.
In the US the campus's have spoken, this generally culture starts. In a generation from now most will look at Israel in a completely different light. Pretty amazing too think considering the amount of dehumanising that's gone on in the US towards the Arab world.

The spat between Turkey and Israel has widen further;
Erdogan has stopped all trade and Israel calls him dictator, it'll be interesting if they run to international courts to see if they can settle trade disputes in the same breath ignore other international courts.

Good ole boys, they’ll beat you for not wearing a mask, then six months later beat you for wearing one..
I started singing the theme song from the Dukes of Hazard!
1714731602320.png

Does anyone know the details of proposed ceasefire agreement? I cannot see Hamas accepting anything short of an end to the war. I read that Netanyahu still intends to invade Rafah irrespective of any hostage release. I just don’t see why Hamas would agree to this . Israel’s reputation on a world scale is in taters. Their prime minister is likely going to be charged with war crimes through the ICC

Is Sinwar in Gaza or operating outside? I’m astounded the Israel’s have been unable to locate him . With regards to the ceasefire talks , why would Hamas agree to anything less than a full withdrawal and end to the war? A partial ceasefire would allow Israel to continue to attack after a period . Doesn’t make sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back