Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

"Creepy Republican sleazebags in your bedroom watching you **** and then policing it" is an incredible meme. In the classic Dawkins sense of a meme.

It could spread like a virus and polarise the population. I can't see Trump winning if this takes off.

Yeah, its is also classic get out the vote material.

Anyone got the article by Seymour Hersh making the argument that what the Democratics did was a coup? I haven’t read it, only outtakes, but if he’s writing that I’m paying attention.
View attachment 2064212View attachment 2064213
For us in Australia, this is normal Westminster politics, in America you can see how playing those games with the executive branch can be seen that way, especially after they just had their primaries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bibi has lost the plot.
Netanyahu is going rogue. This seems so desperate and all at saving his own skin.

If Palestine, Lebanon, Iran etc don’t respond now, then Zionism wins. Israel wins.
The land grabbing will continue until they control the entire Middle East.

This is the problem with Israel. It’s led and run by genocidal maniacs. It needs to go.

Last edited:
Putting aside the socio-political and escalation factors for the attack for one moment, and looking purely at the logistics of the hit itself; that's pretty impressive from Israel to be able to accurately target, strike, and successfully exfil from Tehran.

Putting aside the socio-political and escalation factors for the attack for one moment, and looking purely at the logistics of the hit itself; that's pretty impressive from Israel to be able to accurately target, strike, and successfully exfil from Tehran.

Do we know how it was delivered? Hearing airstrike?

Also demonstrates once and for all that what they are doing in Gaza is murderous genocidal bloodlust that must see them completely struck from the international community.

Last edited:
Do we know how it was delivered? Hearing airstrike?

Also demonstrates once and for all that what they are doing in Gaza is murderous genocidal bloodlust that must see them completely struck from the international community.

Lots of conflicting reports but most believeable report I've seen says that it was a missile from an F35 fired from inside Iranian airspace.

Yet to be confirmed one way or another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back