Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Should the EKA Medal be awarded this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite enjoying this thread so far.

I’m thinking a once off series of games is the only way to settle this. A rookies V Veterans concept, best of 3.

Sound like a good idea boncer34?
You realise Tarkyn_24 gets the FF spot, right?

If you’re using Season 32 as the standard of a “quality” rookie class. Then let’s compare it to the few seasons before it—-

S32 —- Brenton Davy , Pickitt , damicky , krakouers, thewizardmelon , Electronic_Renaissance , CursingFijian

S31– DenieD , Greenery , Zevon , Jabba73 , Aristotle Pickett , crazywildhorse , Zoops

S30 - tony , PMBangers , Kilroy , BLUEALLTHRU , Robertio , T2B_ , Supersuns , omgfridge , Muddiemoose , MC Bad Genius , guero , FootyGuy13 , Elmer_Judd , Toump Ass , Senor M

S29 - Chipmunk , Tonga Bob , serial_thrilla Bastyy , Bovo , GremioPower , GWS Goose , jezzajay

S28– @VeinGlorious , AuntyBlindEye, Grand Uncle Horace, Ned Ryerson , Riviat , Metalcrusher , Strigoi

Each of the five rookie classes before S32 have produced as many (or in many cases) more quality contributors to the league than S32.

As I mentioned in my previous post—- Season 30 is an outlier as it’s a combination of COVID lockdowns starting and a few people putting in huge amounts of effort to recruit.

A “large” rookie class helps rookie engagement as it allows rookies to banter with rookies and learn the league. There’s currently minimal banter that occurs across the league that doesn’t rely understanding the history and lore of the past few seasons.

Take me back to the “goon & Kittens” Furies, the “Chudshake” Roys and the genuinely antagonistic Bombers.

The league currently misses the AntonioBluVein, Tony Lynn style villains
moginie was probably the best of S.28

You realise Tarkyn_24 gets the FF spot, right?
happy waynes world GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I was sitting in my team PM today and I realised - ever since I started posting here, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means every single day that you see me posting, that's on the worst day of my life.
Hugs GIF by Planckendael

So I was sitting in my team PM today and I realised - ever since I started posting here, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means every single day that you see me posting, that's on the worst day of my life.

I wouldn't say I've been 'missing' the SFA, big_icky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Back