The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t watched it yet but I must say that even though most people have gone home I like the idea of having afl 360 from the stadium post Monday matches… could have done that with bounce last night aswell

Haven’t watched it yet but I must say that even though most people have gone home I like the idea of having afl 360 from the stadium post Monday matches… could have done that with bounce last night aswell
Yeah but they'd have to go to the grounds for that. Don't they deliver a better product calling from the studio (post covid)

FoxFooty - Ruby doesn't have the voice for broadcast.

Knowledge and presentation is fine, but that voice......

Howard, Underwood, Dwayne, Eddie, Huddo (big fall in recent years), Brereton.......

You really know how to torture your subscribers.
She's fawkerrnnn growsse as.

Good on her tbh, she's seen there's no real women coming through in broadcasting and has an immediate in with playing AFLW.

She's also genuinely pretty and seems to get along well with people.

Don't mind her tbh. as I said. she is pretty.

It’s time for Gerard Healy to be put out to pasture… he was bloody painful today in the broadcast. I can normally put up with a fair bit of crap these days from various commentators but I couldn’t stand him today. Can’t Fox find someone who played after the 80’s ????

What the actual **** is this show and who does it appeal to? Left the TV on after the game and had this garbage start playing. Never seen it before but what kind of person sits down and watches this willingly? How do they pull a studio audience to this? Just a bunch of old men sitting around basically showing 'funny' Instagram reels to each other. Cringe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can they just give us First Crack twice a week? Once for game preview analysis and then again for post round review. Best football show on TV.
Well you're in luck, First Crack Preview started airing last week. It's on Thursdays @ 7pm after Midweek Tackle, now that there's no more TNF for the rest of the H&A season.

Well you're in luck, First Crack Preview started airing last week. It's on Thursdays @ 7pm after Midweek Tackle, now that there's no more TNF for the rest of the H&A season.
Nice. I thought that was just a once-off because of the KB game. About time they gave us more serious analysis.

Nice. I thought that was just a once-off because of the KB game. About time they gave us more serious analysis.
Yeah, I reckon those two shows on thursday are better than AFL 360 Plus or whatever that was called.
Never watched League Teams, so I can't comment on whether that was better or not.

What the actual **** is this show and who does it appeal to? Left the TV on after the game and had this garbage start playing. Never seen it before but what kind of person sits down and watches this willingly? How do they pull a studio audience to this? Just a bunch of old men sitting around basically showing 'funny' Instagram reels to each other. Cringe
It's literally for children.

Exact same feeling I get when I hear it come on
It's like I am back at school, and on Sunday nights my parents' mood would totally change and they would start nagging about homework and generally making you feel miserable that the fun of the weekend was over.

Now that entire feeling is encapsulated by Jason Dunstall appearing on the TV.

It's like I am back at school, and on Sunday nights my parents' mood would totally change and they would start nagging about homework and generally making you feel miserable that the fun of the weekend was over.

Now that entire feeling is encapsulated by Jason Dunstall appearing on the TV.
Yea, I’m a teacher, so when it’s holidays it’s kinda the opposite and I cheer (but still switch it off)

Port home game vs Brisbane:

Mark Ricciuto

Kelli Underwood

Anthony Hudson

Leigh Matthews

Dermott Brereton

It honestly does not get any worse.

Fox Footy, you are terrible!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back