The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any campaigner who uses any variation of “the saints are marching” should face a firing squad.

I know Papalia is highly regarded but just don’t ****-head

Does anybody else just zone out whenever Campbell Brown starts talking?

For me it's the absolute nonchalance to clearly favour bigger teams during a broadcast. Sure the Bombers have a far bigger fan base than the Suns. And tbh the Bombers are a team I quite enjoy watching. However, this should not mean that they carry favour in a commentary sense.

Side note: I'm fully aware that the Crows would receive the same treatment, favourably, against team with lower fan bases.

So just letting Bounce play in the background, start showing videos of people running into doors. Ok, whatever. Leave and comeback 10 minutes later and they're still playing clips of people running into objects. What the **** is the point of this show? I thought it was supposed to be some sort of AFL related show? Why does it look like Australia's funniest home videos?

So just letting Bounce play in the background, start showing videos of people running into doors. Ok, whatever. Leave and comeback 10 minutes later and they're still playing clips of people running into objects. What the **** is the point of this show? I thought it was supposed to be some sort of AFL related show? Why does it look like Australia's funniest home videos?
your first mistake was leaving Bounce on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to see him take Robbos place on 360.

Imagine that? The universe would explode if the pontificating waffler had some actual competition and there was some sensible debate.

Huge improvement on the current offering in that chair and the inane ramblings of the bloke in the corner at the pub huffing, puffing, gasping and shouting at his drink coaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back