The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

It got down to -6.3 this morning in Tuggeranong at around 7.20 as I was waiting for the bus, and it was still -2 in Canberra at 10.30.

I went to work with five layers including a jumper and two winter jackets and I still felt cold.
Spent 28 years of my life in Canberra’s cold and now I am complaining about Melbourne’s “cold”. Definitely getting softer haha.

Spent 28 years of my life in Canberra’s cold and now I am complaining about Melbourne’s “cold”. Definitely getting softer haha.
It was -6 in Coldstream

After suffering 39 winters in Chicago, I'd say the 31 I've spent in Melbourne(and one in Perth) have been rather balmy.

I did develop a bad cold on Saturday while at the footy and waiting outside Marvel for a ride home. I've become soft(and fragile) in my old age.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

-4 when I get up for work tomorrow but it will supposedly feel like -7, love that for me. I get to smash all the water troughs that will have frozen over though so that will at least be satisfying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it does every winter

glad I'm not living there though its cold enough where I am

A mate lived there and I ended up having to stop going to his house on the weekend for drinks because it got way too cold during the night and it was a nightmare getting a taxi to get home.

A mate lived there and I ended up having to stop going to his house on the weekend for drinks because it got way too cold during the night and it was a nightmare getting a taxi to get home.
yeah i had a co worker who lived there he had a great setup but getting too and from it was a pain if you weren't driving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back