The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously? **** sake.

The team to play the FA Cup mid week is gonna be hilarious.

VVD, Diaz, Gakpo, Robbo, Elliott, Endo, Mac, Konate all probably wont play as they have just played two games in 3-4 days.

Something like this...

Kelleher
Bradley Gomez Quansah Tsimikas
Clark McConnell ??
Nyoni Danns ??

Quaddie is probably off as I think we might bow out of the FA Cup.

Seriously? * sake.

VVD, Diaz, Gakpo, Robbo, Elliott, Endo, Mac, Konate all probably wont play as they have just played two games in 3-4 days.

Something like this...

Kelleher
Clark McConnell ??
Nyoni Danns ??

Yeah just play the kids and see.

Seriously? * sake.

Something like this...

Kelleher
Clark McConnell ??
Nyoni Danns ??

Spearing? 🤣

Seriously? * sake.

Something like this...

Kelleher
Clark McConnell ??
Nyoni Danns ??

Bullshit Jod. Adrian gets a start for sure! 😃

When I first started reading your post I thought that you were naming VVD to start. 😂

Seriously? * sake.

Something like this...

Kelleher
Clark McConnell ??
Nyoni Danns ??

I'd go

Nunez-Danns-Salah
Clark-McConnell-Szoboszlai
Kostas-Quansah-Gomez-Bradley
Kelleher

Subs: Adrian, VVD, Konate, Robbo, Macca, Elliott, Nyoni, Gakpo, Diaz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything you needed to know about the transformation of our club since October 2015 encapsulated in one incredible performance.

When he brought on the three subs late in the 90, I said to my wife "Klopp's just told the world he's number 1 priority remains the PL, despite the fact he might be five minutes away from winning a trophy." We had no business winning that, but the kids were excellent and we were good value for the result.

Everything you needed to know about the transformation of our club since October 2015 encapsulated in one incredible performance.

When he brought on the three subs late in the 90, I said to my wife "Klopp's just told the world he's number 1 priority remains the PL, despite the fact he might be five minutes away from winning a trophy." We had no business winning that, but the kids were excellent and we were good value for the result.
I agree with the sentiment but I genuinely think Klopp's subs were inspired.

The kids pressed Chelsea and got our tempo back up. It didn't always worked but we went from leggy and hanging on, to on the front foot.

The corner for the winning goal came from one such passage by the kids.

I agree with the sentiment but I genuinely think Klopp's subs were inspired.

The kids pressed Chelsea and got our tempo back up. It didn't always worked but we went from leggy and hanging on, to on the front foot.

The corner for the winning goal came from one such passage by the kids.
Agree with this, Klopp said as much in the presser as well about needing fresh legs.

That turned the tide in extra time as we were looking spent in the final 15 minutes of regulation.

Kelleher we are so lucky to have as a #2. Unfortunately a performance likes this also reminds everyone he's good enough to be a #1 at a good club. Hopefully we can get him a good loan as opposed to selling.

Alisson is absolutely incredible, but the powers that be should be having a conversation about what the club would do if they received an overwhelming offer for him, considering his age, his injury history, and the quality of his back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back