The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Allison probably our most important player in the Klopp era lol

Almost forgot those periods of time where we had shite keepers

We played absolutely terribly - but thought we did really well once they went down to 10. At least that’s something.

Villa Park 18/19 vibes with that win.

A lot of it was Elliott too. Love to see him start to see if he can keep up the energy and positive forward looking play going for 60 plus minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew that match was going to have us tearing our hair out.

I also hoped our boy Elliot could revive us from the bench and he did. The subs had a great impact overall.

So bloody relieved, that one does feel like a big result - in terms of the pre Christmas schedule anyway.

I think that game should put the idea that Quansah can be relied upon to fill Matip’s position to bed for now. Need another CB in January.

It does. However the need for a CDM is greater and FSG will not make two big transfers in Jan.

My prediction is a #6 plus another CB brought in on the cheap.

So funny, my mate's a United supporter and is in Manchester for the Bournemouth game, anyway she was at a pub beforehand and they had our game on, she took a video of them scoring the pen and sent it to me, pub going absolutely mad.

Funny I haven't heard from her since (and United go down 1-0 in the 5th minute 😂)

Lets go Villa!

Jurgen needs to play the lunchlady and the janitor for the Europa game, absolutely no senior players

I remember him playing a surprisingly strong team for a dead rubber CL game in 21/22 and Jota ended up getting injured for 3 months on the back of that. We can't afford it right now

Reason for that was the 2.8m prizemoney on offer in the CL group stage per win.

No such incentive in the EL.

Team vs USG

---------------------Kelleher----------------

Bradley-------Jogo----Quansah------Chambers

---------Elliot--------Endo-----------Curtis

--------Doak---------Gakpo----------Gordon

Jaros
Konate
Scanlon
Kostas
Grav
McConnell
TAA
Darwin
Diaz
I'd go

Musialowski-Koumas-Doak
Jones-Endo-Elliott
Chambers-Quansah-Gomez-Bradley
Kelleher

Subs: Mrozek, Pitaluga, Pinnington, Scanlon, McConnell, Hill, Frauendorf, Blair, Gordon

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back