The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks incresasingly like that could be the way.

We get humped by Napoli (which would happen anyway), Roy gets sacked, gets his payout, Kenny is appointed by Friday morning and he manages us come the Blackburn game.

I'm pretty confident that is what will happen, in fact, I'm pretty sure even if we beat Napoli (which we wont) it will still happen.

NESV look like they're keen on addressing fan issues and all of the fans want Roy out.

Gangs in Naples targeting people in Liverpool shirts. Already been a stabbing apparently.

That country is fkd up when it comes to football.

Looks as though Kenny will be made temporary manager until May; then the club would have time to find a suitable replacement, unless of course Kenny takes us to #19, then I doubt he'd be replaced.

Can Hodgson be sanctioned for 'tapping up' one of his own players? Those comments about Torres are just asking for trouble.

Interesting to think what Dalglish's thoughts are on taking a job that may only be temporary. If he were to do quite well, would he be happy to then step down and then let a new Manager reap the benefit of his work?

Gangs in Naples targeting people in Liverpool shirts. Already been a stabbing apparently.

That country is fkd up when it comes to football.

To be fair it is the absolute shoddy part of Italy.

I was in Florence once and I accidently dropped and spilt a drink in a local store and the shop keeper had a rant to which my italian mate later translated as "I bet this c*nt is from Naples"

Agreed, I didn't mind Roy at Fulham, he seemed like a nice guy but since he's been here he's been disrespectful, cynical, arrogant, delusional, pessimistic and just an all-round twat.

deff agree with this..has done a 180 ever since he got to you guys..

He's a stupif w***er jerl. I hop he ****s off and neer returns to flootbaklll ever.

Guck off Roy,.

Duck you stupifd ****,. You ****ign havce another drink.

Donleylovingsexxingstupifu****ingw***er,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG.

JONNO SHELVEY STATS

Reina, Kellt, Carraghjer, Skrtel, Konkchesmy, Piouslen, Speatring, Jovanichc, Sgelevy, Babel, Ngog.

Lolwut! NOT EVEN KIDDING,

Jones, Kryagakis, aURELIO, Wulson, Maci, Cole, Eccleonst.

Mate thats not only highly annoying but I'm sure it takes more effort than it looks.

As for the team I hope Shelvey and Kelly do well.

IT4 coverage "They talk about having a team of Carraghers, well they could do with a team of Carraghers right now couldn't they?"

What. The. F_uck. I always have a pretty good laugh at the cluelessness of British commentators, but this is an all new low.

IT4 coverage "They talk about having a team of Carraghers, well they could do with a team of Carraghers right now couldn't they?"

What. The. F_uck. I always have a pretty good laugh at the cluelessness of British commentators, but this is an all new low.

One is more than enough to deal with, frankly.

Napoli were terrible, apparently. Hopefully he'll still get the arse tomorrow.

Indeed. What does that even mean?

Was Roy Hodgson commentating?

Skrtel was a beast last night, and Greek is much better then carra right now.

Hopefully Skrtel's turned a corner

Also, splash cash at that Cavani, he looks the goods that kid.

:D :thumbsu:

NESV are going to treat you like an investment though (it's what they do).

You'll get some money - but it will be what you can afford. There'll be no debt taken out to fund signings (which is a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back