Werewolf The Big Lebowski Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

MWPP thanks Hoos

I reckon either she or Rodders is the head and reckon we need to forget about the mafia today. We cut off the head, we win.

Her posts either indicate word vomit and unintentionally helping evil or she is evil and trying to aid the mafia by helping them find the rug. Either way she needs to go.

And the reason I say confident but not 100% is because I can’t rule out the possibility of you protecting me porps . I’ve read you as the doc from about day dot .

Evil will be happy that you believe that porps is the doc.

You and rodney vig’d me
That’s just the most recent example.

That was for the lulz, not because we thought you were evil.
Rodders and I decided in that game to kill people we thought were good because we were bored.

I have a feeling she's the head vampire. I just can't shake it lol.
Keeps ****ing going on about the head vampire all the time more than anything, so could be on the money.

That was for the lulz, not because we thought you were evil.
Rodders and I decided in that game to kill people we thought were good because we were bored.
So you were evil barracking for the village afterall. This is what I was alluding to earlier too.

MWPP thanks Hoos

I reckon either she or Rodders is the head and reckon we need to forget about the mafia today. We cut off the head, we win.

Her posts either indicate word vomit and unintentionally helping evil or she is evil and trying to aid the mafia by helping them find the rug. Either way she needs to go.

Stop jerking me around fella.

Wow. Are you trying to help the Mafia?! D: We all know there's one Treehorn left and if he pisses on that rug the village is basically done for.

Not the doc, but outing who you think is the Doc doesn't benefit the village at all, and now I'm a ****ing target. :( Thanks.

You and rodney vig’d me
That’s just the most recent example.
If you’re referring to the game where pants and I were vig you really need to see our pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But deeper down, village barracking for evil

Let me tell you something love, I don't play the same game twice, thrice, mice times in a row. I change it up depending on my mood.

Wow. Are you trying to help the Mafia?! D: We all know there's one Treehorn left and if he pisses on that rug the village is basically done for.

Not the doc, but outing who you think is the Doc doesn't benefit the village at all, and now I'm a ******* target. :( Thanks.
This is an overreaction .

I said it ages ago when others were onto you . The same post when I mused that brahj was a flog and that Smeg had a Role too. You aren’t a target if you are the doc and if you aren’t , then you were always going to become one when the numbers culled anyway .

This is an overreaction .

I said it ages ago when others were onto you . The same post when I mused that brahj was a flog and that Smeg had a Role too. You aren’t a target if you are the doc and if you aren’t , then you were always going to become one when the numbers culled anyway .
Yeah, but that means losing another villager when it would be better if someone evil went.

IF I had an inkling who the Doc was, I wouldn't say their name. I'd say 'I think I know who they are', because you want to help evil as little as possible.

Yeah, but that means losing another villager when it would be better if someone evil went.

IF I had an inkling who the Doc was, I wouldn't say their name. I'd say 'I think I know who they are', because you want to help evil as little as possible.
I think we’re at the stage of the game where evil know who each other are anyway :(

I’ve taken that approach before

But when people make claims like /I’ve gone after the whole list , well no I haven’t . I haven’t gone after you.

I think we’re at the stage of the game where evil know who each other are anyway :(

I’ve taken that approach before

But when people make claims like /I’ve gone after the whole list , well no I haven’t . I haven’t gone after you.

You just threw her in front of a bus.

You just threw her in front of a bus.
Like you did yesterday but in the opposite way. Honestly I was hoping someone like Rodney or Chappy would return and vote for her and counterclaim. They've both been sus of her yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Big Lebowski Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back