The Australian Greens - What are they Doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Romeo, as per , you got no idea what I said. Never mind old boy, I must be just too far ahead, See ya footys' getting too close!

Time to talk sense!
Oh a ps, Rome, seems some of the so called burn offs and clearing may have been half done, plus the home of football has a pissy drongo ridden government.

If you only see your own opinion you actually know nothing. But what you think, got nothing to do with information you gather if you gather anything from all sides, and that my friend is political bullshit! ANDREWS A GREAT EXAMPLE, AND PEOPLE KICK MORRISON HAH, I BET YOU DO TOO.nOW ITS BYE BYE.

True but Di Nutali and GREENS DON'T LIKE BACK BURNING AND FIREBREAKS AND OF COURSE POLITICIANS ARE ALL THE SAME , THIS MOB AND THE LAST MOB AND THE DAMNED GREENS, ALL HAVE ONLY ONE END, POLITICAL SCORING, AND ITS BULLSHIT,
I'D LIKE SOME FIGURES ON HOW MUCH MONEY AND TO WHO IT WAS CUT, DETAILED TOO I BET NO ONE CAN, AND WITH BACK UP.

That's the problem who knows whether it was money the cause for the horrific conditions for catastrophic fires, which councils were knocked on the head by no financing, and why, or whether it was green or left or conservation policies that cut down the amount of clearing that was allowed, I know in m this state many years ago the EPA was really pissed off with burn offs in the off season.
As for the party responsible? Maybe it was councils at local level that need to look at themselves they have money in their pockets. Or policies hey?
I'LL ADD WA ACTUALLY IS A FOR FRONT RUNNER IN UNDERSTANDING AND CURTAILING SEVERITY OF BUSHFIRES, BUT FOR A WHILE THEY EASED OFF BURN OFFS BECAUSE OF SMOKE POLLUTION. People whinging
And the last thing never to be disputed, is the fact that sometimes some piece of nutty garbage lights a fire, how bloody disturbed is that?

It is such a shame that posters are writing paragraphs and paragraphs of anti-Greens sentiment based on information that could be discredited after 1-2 minutes of searching online.

I couldn't imagine going my whole life without the ability to think critically.

Don't need to

The greens recently changed their online policy as a thinly veiled attempt to appear to support prescribed burning, but read carefuly and its all smoke, or lack of, and mirrors.
And land managment experts have never directly blamed the greens, but green influence, like Bob Carr in '87 and Gallop in 2001. Both went to elections with no policy based on fact, but just to appeal to the green/conservation vote. Both won the election and had a devistating effect on long term forestry managment.

Prove they are against it. I can link the policy showing they aren’t. What have you got?

This is also relevant:

You dont agree with that article?

How did you get that from my post?

YEP THATS CALLED BRAIN WASHING WITH PROPAGANDA

Says the person regurgitating LNP, NewsCorp and conservative meme talking points with zero basis in fact. You’ll excuse me for chuckling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the original poster believes in the Greens climate policy. As AGW is a major factor in not being able to do enough hazard reduction.
48 councillors out of something like 1200 elected councillors in NSW.

It's simply amazing so few have so much power.

This thread reminds me of that TISM song Five Yards.

Did you guys hear about the time the Greens saved Hitler and killed Jesus?

Or that time they wiped out the dinosaurs?

What a pack of campaigners.

Says the person regurgitating LNP, NewsCorp and conservative meme talking points with zero basis in fact. You’ll excuse me for chuckling.

Dunno if you've read this, it's a decade old and a bit biased in its own way but fairly accurate none the less.

48 councillors out of something like 1200 elected councillors in NSW.

It's simply amazing so few have so much power.
Deadset gonna kick the shit out of my guidance counsellor if i ever run into him again

Deadset gonna kick the shit out of my guidance counsellor if i ever run into him again
Fair effort to control every council in the state while living in inner city Sydney

How many millions of times does a human try to explain he/she has no affiliation with LNP or any other bloody political entity but was once upon a time an active unionist and life long follower and effing voter for the ALP my effing hero was/is Paul Keating. I Until I got reemed by unionist people until I personally looked into the depths of bullshit this bleeding world of politics produces! Then the liars the agenda runners, the criminal element inside some unions and then I started to see the rubbish of agendas run by half witted angry demented green fascists and super serious half witted right wingers one with decent ideals but can,t damned well put it into words she is also not that worldly and makes grave mistakes and has to take stuff back . But some of these frig wits actually have the heart in the right place and a grip on common sense, and mainly a grip on reality ! But the fanatics and the cult followers and those that put signs on their fences that say this is a climate election. Makes me wonder what the f*** that even means, I,m no damned scientist but I know the climate changed in nature since the earth ever had climates. We are in a very lucky quiet time in the history of this earth . This universe we live in right now may in a million years not be livable bloody humans may be unable to survive because of activity in the rest of the universe causes disasters that wipe the solar system out, Every day some space investigating bloody NASA scientist or someone says they,ve seen a goddamned black hole explode or implode and I think what if that happened 3 or 4 million miles from earth instead of 3 or 4 trillion miles from earth. we,d all be gone. Then I listen to a frigging teenager tell scientists and world leaders that the earth is doomed and I think what is this absolute trash this brainwashed poor kid is talking .Look at her bloody mother and father, climate change and bushfires and droughts they have nothing in common any more than they have for the last 4 Billion years or what ever time this, what ever it is, but this world we live on has existed. Then I get called a f*****g liberal national news Corp following idiot, NO all I did is make up my mind as to what I considered bullshit and what I might consider somethingg closer to reality than political agenda running half brains, my biggest disappointment was David Attenborough and his foolish bowing to Greta.s ravings, then me yes I was a Q&A man for years but they are bum licking every one agrees with each other so biased left wing sewerage of people who see one thing and don,t have the nous to look more deeply and I think I got more brains than these half witted drongos. So I gave Q&A the arse. And yes I listen sometimes to Bolt, I found he was expressing some opinions that I thought shit he might be right, I also have hammered him myself with a pretty nasty email, about a subject not related to any right wing leaning, so I ,ll kick anyone who says something I think is blind unthought out commentary! I am so disappointed with debate blindness and belief in things because it feels good to run with the pack instead of finding your actual studied reasons inside your own brain , lost a couple of friends saying what I think is logic, like the ALP has lost its base , also Morrison is right now sitting on his hands , we need an operator who does things, yes like Trump what ever the fashion is these days to ridicule and hate him he has more credibility than most of the shit that considers themselves “for the nation” whether Aussies or Yanks or anybody, all you who don,t find out , you are fools. Look for yourselves, being uninformed you cannot make a decision on how you feel even for yourself , at all about anything....nothing! You can,t agree or disagree unless you look at both sides, and that’s it, so don,t make comments if you are doing it just to run with the pack. It.s gutless!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Australian Greens - What are they Doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back