The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope it’s close. Tipping Swans as they haven’t lost many this season when they’ve had very close to full list (Mills was out early in the season). Reckon McInerney is a big loss for Lions ..good tap ruck and Fort against Grundy could get ugly. Plus third week in a row on the road for the Lions.

All the best to old South and Fitzroy supporters as well.

I struggle with the thought of seeing Tom Papley happy.

Nothing against the swans, I have family/friends who live up north and follow Brisbane so would be happy for them.
Yeah all good more meant all of the media.

I struggle with the thought of seeing Tom Papley happy.
I love how much people hate him but I don't think he's ever been suspended? Not a dirty player. Compare and contrast with the players he gets lumped in with like Greene and Zorko?

I love how much people hate him but I don't think he's ever been suspended? Not a dirty player. Compare and contrast with the players he gets lumped in with like Greene and Zorko?

He is a Ballantyne. Not a dirty player but just gets under the opposition's skin. Because he is chirpy and has a bit of arrogance it pisses opposition supporters off.

He celebrates like a complete tosser.

But a very good player and probably a good person if you met him like most people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking goal from Hipwood from that position. The type of goal that goes in when it’s your day.

This second quarter blitz around this stage of the match is reminiscent of the 2014 GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back