The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game is completely unwatchable. Again the AFL shows itself to be an amateur competition. David Noble, get in the bin.
Good jumper choice ticked off by the AFL :drunk:

Let us wear a more white novelty jumper against North with a white dominant jumper and white shorts.

Spent far too much time tonight looking at footballer’s arse. NTTAWWT.

Our game tomorrow is gonna be ugly with Optus surface the day after a rugby test.
LOL England though, losing to a wrecked Wallabies side down to 14 men.
Had an absolute touch. In a bar in crete I got them to put the North game on. Into the 3rd quarter some Poms rocked up and made the landlord put the ruggers on at the start of the 2nd half. **** north, its made my day haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Walsh gives Sonja Hood the all clear to bin off Noble.

LDU was class in the first half but has tired in the second and we have been blown out as a result.

”We lost by 112 points because LDU was tired in the second half.” Should put that on a T-Shirt.

”We lost by 112 points because LDU was tired in the second half.” Should put that on a T-Shirt.
Nice one DH. He had 15 touches in the first quarter, finished with 35, and was a lone hand. He needed others to step up around him and give him some support for us to be vaguely competitive.

unknown.png

This is a heartbreaking photo.

Georgia Nanscawen, our VFLW captain and the first player on our AFLW list potentially did her ACL in the VFLW grand final win today. Was probably best on up to that point as well.

Tigers lucky maybe that Eagles tank..err.. ‘rested’ Kennedy for this game. McGovern and Sheed still to come back as well. Will worry a few teams

Haha dunno think he probably was genuinely rested. He's not 25 anymore.

Haha dunno think he probably was genuinely rested. He's not 25 anymore.
Yeah he’s 34 I guess but he’s only played four games in two months. Played two, had the bye then another two. Maybe he pulled up sore last week.

Frustrating, couldnt kick straight and whenever we challenged Richmond, the umpires magic'd up a free kick for them in front of goal.

NN was dominant and Kelly was great. Tough loss but now that we have most our guys back, we obviously look much better. I expect some wins on the run home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back