Oppo Camp The alternate Dangerfield Thread: including rumours, sauces, movies and more

Where do you keep your source?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westyyyyyyyy 4 lyfe :D

autographs.jpg

What do you think of treloar deciding today

"I really don't care about the feeder club"

Its that type of shit that makes us abuse you. The use of 'feeder club' is downright insulting and really makes you come across stupid and arrogant. What you are being is a sore winner. Most of us acknowledge Danger is likely to go but you decide it will be fun to rub it in our faces and try and discredit everything we say in any element of trying to muster some hope our best player might stay yet as soon as we fight back we are the bad ones. After 44 years of being in the wilderness and Hawthorns bitch we would think you would be a little less arrogant but it seems 3 premierships have deluded your self worth. Geelong is a very small fish in a big pond and one Adelaide easily smashes in all categories. Sure we aren't perfect but I am sure it wont take too much digging to find some shit on your crap arse club and the amount of players you have lost over the duration. So simply, just f$%k off!

"I really don't care about the feeder club"

Its that type of shit that makes us abuse you. The use of 'feeder club' is downright insulting and really makes you come across stupid and arrogant. What you are being is a sore winner. Most of us acknowledge Danger is likely to go but you decide it will be fun to rub it in our faces and try and discredit everything we say in any element of trying to muster some hope our best player might stay yet as soon as we fight back we are the bad ones. After 44 years of being in the wilderness and Hawthorns bitch we would think you would be a little less arrogant but it seems 3 premierships have deluded your self worth. Geelong is a very small fish in a big pond and one Adelaide easily smashes in all categories. Sure we aren't perfect but I am sure it wont take too much digging to find some shit on your crap arse club and the amount of players you have lost over the duration. So simply, just f$%k off!
He wants you to bite and you just gave him what he wants which is a Jaws like chomp!

He wants you to bite and you just gave him what he wants which is a Jaws like chomp!

I wanted it to be my final statement. I know I provoked the bear in some of my other posts and I was far from innocent in this but there are a few on the GFC board just having a go at us personally now instead of playing the ball. Its just reach the height of my tolerance. Time to just play the ball. I just hope a few others follow my lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the reaction on the Geelong board when Son of God left??

I'm not sure. I wasn't around much then.

Personally, as much as I wanted him to stay, I knew he was gone very early in the piece. Got used to it.

I was mad at nobody. I still have many good memories of Jr taking us to 2 flags. Also still marvel at how good he is.

Like I said... is only game

I'm not sure. I wasn't around much then.

Personally, as much as I wanted him to stay, I knew he was gone very early in the piece. For used to it.

I was mad at nobody. I still have many good memories of Jr taking us to 2 flags. Also still marvel at how good he is.

Like I said... is only game

And how many flags has Dangerfield taken us to??

Might explain why some of us are p*ssed off when we see the our club so close to entering into perhaps a flag window..

Edit..it may just be a game to you but to some of us it is a passion..

And how many flags has Dangerfield taken us to??

Might explain why some of us are p*ssed off when we see the our club so close to entering into perhaps a flag window..

And he is solely to blame how? At the end of the day he is one player, who (as an outsider looking in) has given his all to your club.

Why is it, IF he chooses to go, you suddenly forget all this?

Yes, mate. Junk food Corner or Junction which is indeed in Reynella

Junction sounds so Northern. :p Born and bred in Old Reynella here.

Definatley Junk Food Corner in my day which makes sense as Maccas was an old mobil service station, caltex an auto workshop and on the corner pizza hut. Kentucky and hungry jacks.

Last edited:
I think the Ablett scenario was different in the sense that I never felt we were losing him to a 'club' per se.
GC were/are obviously being bankrolled and run by the league, so there was no real emotional attachment or pull for him, it was strictly business.
I was absolutely disappointed at the time, but could rationalize the move because;
a) The conditions being offered were unprecedented.
b) He had already achieved some lofty goals with us (multiple flags, brownlow)
c) The situation with Bomber at the time was untenable.

I don't begrudge him for leaving, and I enjoy seeing him do well there.

Edit..it may just be a game to you but to some of us it is a passion..

It's a passion for me as well, and I understand your fanbase being disappointed.
Being p*ssed off in my view means some perspective is probably required.
He may stay and we'll all look silly then.

just looking at a graph which shows average alcohol consumption in Australia has falled from nearly 11 litres per person per annum in 2007 to just over 9 litres

Now you look at how shit society has gotten over that time, with ice empedimics, natural disasters,the political circus we have had to endure, peole getting angerier etc etc.

We need to get those extra 2 Litres a year back into peoples systems to make the world a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back