The ____king CHAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Stars on the ball here.
Hes at a price where the other premiums are just out of reach being $320k...

So unless you have some money to spare it may be best to wait it out specially with the split round.
This friday i'll see what happens, see if hes named, had surgery, being rested and expected injury length.
I have Proud and Urquhart so Urq would be a decent fillin averaging around 60 currently and I may just go with that if its only a couple of weeks. If its longer im really stuffed and the backline is so damn average I really dont want to waste money and trades on 5-10ppw if I can avoid it. When theres much better returns to be made in the forwardline, Ruck and midfield.

Some talks are that he is apparently out for the season, if he is rested for a few weeks then i might just bring in Urquhart from the bench as i also have the injured Burgoyne to trade off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like if I trade him out I might regret it later, though at the same time, there are players scoring more consistently than him at the moment, and obviously with Port's season over they may look to rest him for some time.

Might bring in Fisher or Mackie this week.

Im going to play him this week and after the bye, if its no good, ill get joel macdonald as his break even is 132! so he will go down to about the same price as the chad

Chad is the god of dt, lets hope he comes back!

Gives me more reasons to trade him.

Thanks...:thumbsu:.

Hmm tough decisions, unless Bradshaw is back then I'm looking at two Zero's in the backline, and after my all time low 1858 last week I can't really afford it. Chad might have to go for me too if I want any chance of winning the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

The ____king CHAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back