Coaching Staff Sydney Swans Assist Coaching & Recruiting Staff: The Brains Trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Sydney Swan Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: John Longmire Thread for Head Coach can be found here
Executive General Manager Football: Leon Cameron
Dean Cox
Jarrad McVeigh
Mark McVeigh
Ben Matthews
High Performance: Shane Lehane
Swans Academy:
Colin O'Riordan (Male Academy)

Last edited:

It hasn't worked BS.
"Growth from within" doesn't work. We think as a club we are ahead but it was proven we aren't on GF day.
I guess the club are happy to stay the same with shiny new facilities that have a nice fuzzy feel about it every time someone walks in.
It clearly hasn't worked, IMO of course.
Work or not we've done both.
Within: Horse, Macca
External: Pyke (Adelaide), Cox (WCE), Mathews (GC/Dees), Spike (Rams/GWS), Buchanon (GWS) and Cameron (Dogs, Hawks, GWS).
Mathews and Buchanon were players back when but so?
Don't know much about the peripherals or minor positions though the coaches like Davis seem to be more internal.

It hasn't worked BS.
"Growth from within" doesn't work. We think as a club we are ahead but it was proven we aren't on GF day.
I guess the club are happy to stay the same with shiny new facilities that have a nice fuzzy feel about it every time someone walks in.
It clearly hasn't worked, IMO of course.
Finished top of the ladder
Made it to the grand final
Can we get better? Yes, but to say we are behind the whole comp is plain wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am actually kind of tempted...

Just the whole living in Victoria thinf
Mate, take the plunge! Moving interstate could be the best decision you ever made! I've done it 6 times now and it the last time I moved about 2 1/2 years ago its turned out to be the best decision I've ever made both personally and career wise. Take the plunge I say. If you want to have a chat about it PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Sydney Swans Assist Coaching & Recruiting Staff: The Brains Trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Back