Media Sweet FA Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I going to get tagged every time another Player is inducted? :rolleyes:
HmxiUwS.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oLxgMw3.png

Friends,

It's recently come to light that despite Hate's tireless toil and hours of careful curation, important club & player milestones are increasingly being neglected and in some extreme cases, completely overlooked.

I mean just this past fortnight we've seen poor ShaunDuggan 's 400th forgotten completely by his current club, but at least he was mercifully spared the ignominy by his former clubmates who saved the day at the eleventh hour.

Sadly and shockingly, poor croweater 41 just as recently as this past Sunday was not quite so lucky. In a cautionary tale for all players in the league intending on registering milestones of their own, it was those very same teammates who had saved the moment almost belatedly for their former charge Duggan, who have entirely ignored or just flat out didn't bother to mark the momentous occasion for both their player and club, as he registered his 400th game for the Wonders.

View attachment 1515467

400. For a foundation club. Give me a spell.

Enough is enough.

From this day forth, no one shall suffer the same disgrace and embarrassment that these two ornaments of the game have suffered. No more.

To enshrine the sanctity of such milestones, and harangue those guilty for not bothering to honour them, today we commission the Sweet FA Hall of Shame.

In recognition of their harrowing experiences these past weeks, we will open the Hall by recognising and commiserating crowy's neglect, whilst paving the way forward for shining a light on failed milestones & missed celebrations to come, and even historic tales of cruelty at the hands of oppressive, self interested captains & LGs.

No one shall suffer the fate of Blacky's 150th again and have the culprits go unpunished.

Please, pay your respects here to crowy below, and in this safe space of healing, come forth with any past and future milestone atrocities you wish to have enshrined by the Sweet FA Hall of Shame.
Wondering if I had a milestone that was ever celebrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet FA Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back