SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaw over Docherty at the start of the year
+3

Had locked in Shaw but given the Carlton Thursday night game, pending the rookies that were named I didn't know if I wanted 3 or 4 premo defenders. If I wanted 4, I was running with Shaw and Docherty. This forced my hand to start with Docherty instead to wait and see. I feel blessed.

EDIT: Thought this was the Nailed it Thread, sorry guys :tearsofjoy:

Thought Billings might have a breakout year and coughed up 407K. Averaged 72 in first 6 weeks and booted him, losing 40K.
Since that day he's had 5 tons in 6 games. GAGF Jack.

He's a Pendles/Gray type imo (I only hope he can reach their levels one day). But does a lot of good things and SC seems to like him. Especially when he knocks out days of 13 contested poss and 8 tackles. Usually reliable by foot too. Seems to have found his kicking boots after a poor start to the year. And would have had 3 in the first quarter if not for the reliable and wonderful technology that is the AFL's score review system.

Reckon he'll be a set and forget mid/fwd next year onwards in regards to SC. Maybe went a year too early.

Him and Petracca looking value next year.

+3

Had locked in Shaw but given the Carlton Thursday night game, pending the rookies that were named I didn't know if I wanted 3 or 4 premo defenders. If I wanted 4, I was running with Shaw and Docherty. This forced my hand to start with Docherty instead to wait and see. I feel blessed.

EDIT: Thought this was the Nailed it Thread, sorry guys :tearsofjoy:

IMG_5389.JPG

Forgetting to trade Kreuzer in before Sandi/Freo played.

I am a ******* idiot

Still can't believe i forgot to trade Kreuzer in. I will say this every week.

I usually trade before the first game, but for some ****ed up reason I thought I would wait to see if Kreuzer was named. Of course I forgot i had to also factor in the player I was going to trade out (sandi) and get the trade done before his game.

Of course, 2nd quarter, i pop into FF and realise what i have done.

Probably would be top 200 atm. FML I WANT TO DIE

Biggest regret probably upgrading to Cripps for a return of 94, 97, 70, & 114.

And going Fyfe -> SSelwood last week, but turned out ok, gone SS To Neale this week. So essentially just wasted a couple extra trades going Fyfe -> Neale, luckily i have a Enough trades.

You'd think there would be more considering im sitting at 23,000 and 6th out of 10 in a cash league...

Still can't believe i forgot to trade Kreuzer in. I will say this every week.

I usually trade before the first game, but for some ****** up reason I thought I would wait to see if Kreuzer was named. Of course I forgot i had to also factor in the player I was going to trade out (sandi) and get the trade done before his game.

Of course, 2nd quarter, i pop into FF and realise what i have done.

Probably would be top 200 atm. FML I WANT TO DIE
Another week, another regret.

Ferk my lerf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spare a thought for a coach who believed he'd have a breakout year and started him. He spudded it up massively early and offloaded him to Nannakervis...
Stop talking about me behind my back. :p:p

Spending all my $$$ to trade in jelwood for 73 & 3; could have got any other mids instead, was looking at bont/ zerrett :'(:'(:'(
Poor season of 50/50 calls
Same for me. Would have gone Zerrett but it was all about the byes at that time. Jelwood had his, Zerrett hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back