Stupid Lloyd Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you barrack for??? Lloyd looks for free kicks??? Perhaps its because he NEVER gets any!!!

As for leadership, look at the rounds 18-21, he kicked goals but also gave away frivolous frees and in some cases 50 metre penalties... poor leadership!

... and another thing who gives a rat's see-you-next-tuesday if a FF gives away a 50m penalty - just a side-effect of good, aggressive football. Don't be so sensitive.

Thats life Sunshine, lessons in life can sometimes be learnt by being knocked over but learning to stand back up and not be knocked over in the same fashion again.

And then there's being knocked over, staying down, and waxing philosophical about the advantages of your ordeals. Nothing good comes out of a down period, just shame and regret.

I want my team to get back up on top and to forget these dismal years, you should be the same.

And then there's being knocked over, staying down, and waxing philosophical about the advantages of your ordeals. Nothing good comes out of a down period, just shame and regret.

I want my team to get back up on top and to forget these dismal years, you should be the same.

Dont worry I do, but lessons can be learnt from such experiences to build stronger foundations and put into place systems to prevent a recurrence.

Lloyd can't kick anymore. Straight i mean he had chances against i rekon 5 or 6 sides to kick a set shot that would have either burried a side or put us back into the game richmond r 21 hawks the 2nd time we played them somehow we would have been only 3 or 4 down going into the last if he kicked straight.

Yet i also agree he's leadership qualities and his presence on the field are 2nd to none. He is still a massive part of our side but will sadly never be as good as he used to be.

Dont rate Lloyd at all and i honestly think you guys were stupid to chose Lloyd over Sheedy cause thats essentially what you guys did. Lloyd doesn't have the leadership skills you guys think he has, he just comes out at press conferences and runs his mouth like an a**.

How do you guys think your young blokes feel when their leader comes out and claims that essendon are front runners for judd cause they have a bunch of young blokes (he named them i think) that they're ready to throw at us.

To compound this hes one of the most selfish players in the league...no one else would try and kick a back heel goal, theyd pass it to a person in a better possy..worst goal of the year ever.

And finally iv never seen someone dive so often. He is rediculous. He is at a stage where he doesnt even try to land on his feet. he just kicks his heels up and falls on his face. Your not going to win a premiership in his time and imo a horrible choice of captain and you guys will suffer with the loss of sheeds and hird.

I guess you guys didnt really have a better option than Lloyd but why sack sheeds when you have a dud leader for a captain?

Dont rate Lloyd at all and i honestly think you guys were stupid to chose Lloyd over Sheedy cause thats essentially what you guys did. Lloyd doesn't have the leadership skills you guys think he has, he just comes out at press conferences and runs his mouth like an a**.

How do you guys think your young blokes feel when their leader comes out and claims that essendon are front runners for judd cause they have a bunch of young blokes (he named them i think) that they're ready to throw at us.

To compound this hes one of the most selfish players in the league...no one else would try and kick a back heel goal, theyd pass it to a person in a better possy..worst goal of the year ever.

And finally iv never seen someone dive so often. He is rediculous. He is at a stage where he doesnt even try to land on his feet. he just kicks his heels up and falls on his face. Your not going to win a premiership in his time and imo a horrible choice of captain and you guys will suffer with the loss of sheeds and hird.

I guess you guys didnt really have a better option than Lloyd but why sack sheeds when you have a dud leader for a captain?

How many WCE players have kicked over 800 goals?

WCE won't win another flag until you get a descent forward. I remember when WCE finished near the bottom... they got Judd as a priority pick, we'll win another flag before you guys do!

Lloyd can't kick anymore. Straight i mean he had chances against i rekon 5 or 6 sides to kick a set shot that would have either burried a side or put us back into the game

Spot on. He missed several shots from 35+ this season. Normally ones he would have gobbled up in past seasons. I put it down to the return from injury.... I hope it will be ironed out next season.

Lloyd was played out of position (well out of his best position) for most of this year by Sheeds. Even then he managed to snare the goal kicking award.

I think if you look at the 3-4 games that he played FF, he kicked his 4-5 goals (carlton being the last example I can remember). I think his goal kicking was off target, especially after we have become accustomed to 80%, but after a season long severe injury I guess we will have to wait and see whether it is permanent. Also think the pressure of captaincy had a affect and sometimes he did miss shots when "captains goals" were needed.

He and Knights seem to agree that his position is FF (from what I have heard on the jungle drums) and that is fine by me!! Hopefully this will see a return to 90-100 goal seasons for the next 3 years and a premiership. Remember in 2000 he played FF all the time and it didn't hurt the team or "clog" up the forward line...

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid Lloyd Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back