Storm been stripped of premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Storm should forfeit every single game for the rest of the year. Simple No-Show. Can't score points, so what's it matter. That way the NRL lose out and don't get any money...

Good thinking, thats the way id approach it, F**K em

Storm should forfeit every single game for the rest of the year. Simple No-Show. Can't score points, so what's it matter. That way the NRL lose out and don't get any money...

end of the season PUB CRAWL .... start now :D

then go to the code of rugby union en mass

Wrong it is strong NRL leadership. It took 3 years because of the systematic and deliberate attempts by the Storm to hide it.

The 5 years of cheating mean player retention beyond what is normally possible got them those titles.

Fully applaud the NRL leadership for this decisive action.
Player retention ?

LMAO

Lets list off the players who have moved on the last 3 years ....

Keep your stupid f..kin game north of the murray anyway

Joke of a sport run by jokes

I have a feeling Brian Waldron had something to do with this. He signed up for the Storm as CEO 5 years ago, hey look at that 5 years of rorting.

Sure seems like it. Worries me that he was at St Kilda from 1999-2004. Though I'm much less worried when you look at our success during that period (apart from the 2004 prelim and that was mainly with kids). I think the only suggestion of rorting would come around the time when we recruited Hamill, Gehrig, Capuano, Lawrence, and Craig Callaghan all at once in 2000/01.

What does it mean for everyone that plays the Storm now. Do they still get the points even if they don't get the W on the scoreboard.

From my understanding of it, No.

If melb wins they get a W but no points, opposition gets a L
if opponents win they get W + Points, and melb get a L

What does it mean for everyone that plays the Storm now. Do they still get the points even if they don't get the W on the scoreboard.

This is another thing, whats the point!!
Are storm just there to act as obstacles for the other teams. The same players are still playing until the end of the season getting paid the same as they were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure seems like it. Worries me that he was at St Kilda from 1999-2004. Though I'm much less worried when you look at our success during that period (apart from the 2004 prelim and that was mainly with kids). I think the only suggestion of rorting would come around the time when we recruited Hamill, Gehrig, Capuano, Lawrence, and Craig Callaghan all at once in 2000/01.
Don't even think about it!

un ****ing believable. total state of shock and i barely follow the sport.

same.

I don't really follow but watched the Grand Final last year and really enjoyed it. Fines would be fair but inconsistent compared to what Canterbury were dished:mad:

Cheaters can't be choosers though

That goes for Storm AND the people running the league who never could have intended for Storm to be this good

I can't disagree with you there. Remember the Bulldogs in 2002 people?

yeah and they got docked every single point as well for that year and gone from finals when they were going to be minor premiers(so docked 1 title).

They had no premierships or titles to dock during the previous years of the recording cheating.

Whats your point.

That they were treated exactly the same. ;)

Amazed at how ****ed up this is!

Punishment should be on the CEO and Staff, not the players and fans.

Sad day for sport in Australia.

Is there are reason for the players to stay with the Storm this season?

Why how many Premierships did they strip them of?

How many did they win as a direct result of the cheating? None. Cant strip something they didnt win.

Not sure how people see it as unfair to be honest. It would need depend on who they were paying but if it means that the Storm have kept 2-3-4-5 players that they shouldnt have....not sure how people can complain.

How would I feel if premierships the clubs I support were taken away? Id be disgusted that my club went down that path to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Storm been stripped of premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back