Stick to the topic

Remove this Banner Ad

5 of the first 7 threads on this board have been deleted.

Stick to the purpose of the board - from now on red cards will be handed out if a thread is started that obvioulsy is not relevant to this board. Check the thread on the main tiger board if you are not sure that is board is all ablout.

I can see this board when logged out. I though RT said it was going to be private like TCH?
Was under the impression that this board would be a private board, unsure what the deal is that guests and others supporters being able to see it. As it is Khans baby I let him work it out.

I'll get som,e guidelines written up and posting rules at lunch today. Basic idea is for an inteelegnt discussion on players in a tiger only enviroment. Trolls will not be allowed and repetative 'X should be delisted' or 'Sack the coach threads' will result in 1) a warning follwoed by red card infractions.

See ya at lunch

Khan

I'll get som,e guidelines written up and posting rules at lunch today. Basic idea is for an inteelegnt discussion on players in a tiger only enviroment. Trolls will not be allowed and repetative 'X should be delisted' or 'Sack the coach threads' will result in 1) a warning follwoed by red card infractions.

See ya at lunch

Khan
Having a late lunch today Khan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back