Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

The longer people stay in this rabbit hole of poor SW movies & Disney plus content the sooner you'll accept in your heart that really....there's only 3 Star Wars movies.

For all the criticism that a Bob Iger or Kathleen Kennedy get (mostly fair)....not not nearly enough goes to towards George Lucas imo.

The man sold his soul for financial gain selling SW to Mickey Mouse and look whats happened :/

The longer people stay in this rabbit hole of poor SW movies & Disney plus content the sooner you'll accept in your heart that really....there's only 3 Star Wars movies.

For all the criticism that a Bob Iger or Kathleen Kennedy get (mostly fair)....not not nearly enough goes to towards George Lucas imo.

The man sold his soul for financial gain selling SW to Mickey Mouse and look whats happened :/
Last 2 mad max installments of fury road and furiosa are far worse extensions of a franchise.

Last 2 mad max installments of fury road and furiosa are far worse extensions of a franchise.
I loved fury road and it remains quite popular. Somewhat agree with Furiosa as it was not particularly good, but still miles ahead of last Jedi.

I loved fury road and it remains quite popular. Somewhat agree with Furiosa as it was not particularly good, but still miles ahead of last Jedi.
I played the MM video game tied in with Fury road a few years ago.

It seems to be set somewhere between Coffs and Noosa which was where I was when the game was being played.

Which got me thinking... if you go by the timeline of the first movie (which apparently was filmed in what are now suburbs, how times change) then Fury Road probably took place 10 or 20 years ago!

I doubt it.

Wait around long enough with what Disney is doing to SW....you'll soon eventually come across a transgender sith lord who's penis acts as a lightsaber and if you use the wrong pro-nouns in the presence of that character you'll be instantly struck by force lightning.

Just to be clear on this....

I'm not against different genders, ethnics groups participating in the various forms of entertainment. Just don't piggyback off/riding the coattails of something that's a been around for decades, hugely popular and has an endearing importance to people around the world.

Be original and create/participate in something that's you own.

Let's call a spade a spade.....the SW fanbase is predominately white guys yeah? Because of that....that is the demographic that Disney should only concern itself when it comes to creating content for SW fans.

Imagine this - The Four'n'Twenty meat pie....the cornerstone hot food snack for footy fans around the country. One day you get your pie at the footy and find out that it now has anchovies in it. Despite the vast majority of customer feedback being against the change, the company's response was 'yeah but some people like anchovies in the pie'.

^That's what Disney is doing to SW^

and I ****ing hate anchovies.

I doubt it.

Wait around long enough with what Disney is doing to SW....you'll soon eventually come across a transgender sith lord who's penis acts as a lightsaber and if you use the wrong pro-nouns in the presence of that character you'll be instantly struck by force lightning.

Just to be clear on this....

I'm not against different genders, ethnics groups participating in the various forms of entertainment. Just don't piggyback off/riding the coattails of something that's a been around for decades, hugely popular and has an endearing importance to people around the world.

Be original and create/participate in something that's you own.

Let's call a spade a spade.....the SW fanbase is predominately white guys yeah? Because of that....that is the demographic that Disney should only concern itself when it comes to creating content for SW fans.

Imagine this - The Four'n'Twenty meat pie....the cornerstone hot food snack for footy fans around the country. One day you get your pie at the footy and find out that it now has anchovies in it. Despite the vast majority of customer feedback being against the change, the company's response was 'yeah but some people like anchovies in the pie'.

^That's what Disney is doing to SW^

and I ****ing hate anchovies.
Bollocks. White guys don’t own Star Wars, they just think they do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back