Game Day St Kilda v Sydney - Saturday 7:25 @ Etihad - LGBTIQ Pride Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney have been better, but the umps gave them a leg up. Pretty disgusting.
This is it.
Sydney killing us at the clearances but FFS how can you wlbow a bloke in the face and it is play on.
That bald maggot campaigner needs to be ****ing sacked 15 is that ****ing deadshit prick

Acres playing a good game. What the hell is wrong with Billings? His not showing much passion.

Heads not in it, watched him run past the bloke with the ball expecting him to dish off whereas the bloke the with the ball just ran forward behind him to deliver I50, because Billings ran past to cover another player and didn't bother the ball carrier. You are generally taught that when it's your time to go you go, you pressure the ball carrier, if in position you attempt to strip him of the ball, Billings ran past and thought he knew better instead, hedged his bets, in the defensive half of the ground.

I don't doubt he's trying, but on what I'm seeing he's failing some basics atm.

Think this game proves a few things, how important Geary is to the backline and how Carlisle will make a big difference. Disappointing game but we still need a few more quality midfielders along with some more depth in there, we don't rotate Armitage, Steven, Ross enough, they looked exhausted that quarter, Acres should of been put in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week you thought he was softo_Oo_O
OK

I think he is an extremely disappointing talent for a number 3. He has had 4 kicks tonight and turned it over 3 times. If he was supposed to be one thing he was supposed to be an elite kick. He looks good kicking it he just doesn't kick it any good.

But the biggest issue with him is he is a bobbler, he doesn't have very clean hands and everything he does at AFL level is about a second behind the A graders.

When is someone at our club gonna stand up to the AFL about this complete bs umpiring we cop every f****** week?
Because Finnis is an afl puppet & won't question them IMO

We played Carlton last week, this is the Swans. Big test & he's failing badly
Yeah we will just agree to disagree
Just dont like blokes like you and me who didnt reach that level saying a kid in AFL is soft.
Inconsistent maybe, lazy maybe, injured maybe. Soft NO.

Minchington surely has gotta come out for one of Lonie, Eli or Sinclair. His skills are fumbly and he just doesnt get enough of it.
I´d say his days are numbered at the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back