Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get some things straight here, and i will state facts not inuendo. Eddie Connor played when he shouldn't have after suffering a double dislocation on his right middle finger against Doveton. But due to haveing 8 missing from the senior side that played Hampton he had a crack. Eddie like any Dandy player is not getting paid. As for Darrin Joyce he was owed money from the previous management in 08. He agreed to play if his fees were wiped in exchange for the money he was owed, this was agreed to thus he played. Darrin has an operation tomorrow to insert three plates in to his shoulder in order to re-align his Ac joint. He has now retired from football due to the injury. These are facts and your info aint real good who ever its coming from. We have no secrets down at Dandy and are trying to right the wrongs of past management in order to have a sustainable club for the city of greater Dandenong. Rumours, inuendo and unsubstantiated claims dont help.....

Come on lads, we all like a bit of stick, thats why we look at Bigfooty. SMUU every feels for Darren and his Injury and he's been a Warrior. As for Connor, If he's on the ground in the Seniors, he's open slather mate.

Ever since I ahve played with Ed at the kangaroos, and against him since i went to skye and him to dandy, he has been a quality player on and off the field

cant understand why anyone would single out ed??

So you condone behind the field incidents or any incidents that the umpires don't see ?

No, I never said anything about behind the play.

I suggest that if this is the way they want to play then trust me they will be out of the comp as quick as they got in.

Tigger maybe your just to afraid to hit back as you do play for the mountain lionesses.

Are you suggesting "hitting back" should be allowed, or should be something players do? You were talking about the decency of blokes on the field, and this doesn't sound like the trait of a "good bloke". Nor does punching people in the face in a marking contest.

Ever since I ahve played with Ed at the kangaroos, and against him since i went to skye and him to dandy, he has been a quality player on and off the field

cant understand why anyone would single out ed??

Quality Player??? You have to be kidding, quantify that statement with facts. And Mad Man, if you get 0 0 0 0 Stats, I'll be bringing that up as well mate.

Quality Player??? You have to be kidding, quantify that statement with facts. And Mad Man, if you get 0 0 0 0 Stats, I'll be bringing that up as well mate.

Hey champ - Eddie has played in a lot higher standard of footy than you ever will bud. Just worry about what you are doing rather than crowing about others while you run around in the worst standard of footy in Victoria... Poor form pal.

Mate, Its local Footy!! You run out there, try ya best, some days it works, some days it wont

All you can do is give 100%

I have had pleanty of bad days in my career

No one get 20 touches every game, and everyone has a bad day!! Maybe big ed just had one of those days

You must be a bloody phenominal footballer though wonky tool

hey champ - eddie has played in a lot higher standard of footy than you ever will bud. Just worry about what you are doing rather than crowing about others while you run around in the worst standard of footy in victoria... Poor form pal.

a gentle man , quality footballer ,good bloke im sure he played e.f.l.and even a higher level.

My tips for this week

Hampton to beat Cererus by 20 goals
Mount Waverly to beat Sandown by 10 goals
Skye to beat Dandenong by 5 goals
Doveton to beat Southern Dragons by 15 goals

Skye to Beat Dandy = Whiskers will kick more goals than there whole team

Hampton to Smash Cerberus - M.Scott 10 goals and 50 touches

Mount Waverly will beat Sandown - 12goals , and even more if Dan Mully doesnt play

Doveton to beat Southern Dragons - Ramma to kick 15 goals , eat 15 dim sims before game starts @ home , as the food at south dragons was shithouse. Ramma wouldnt travel that far for bad food

Skye to Beat Dandy = Whiskers will kick more goals than there whole team

Hampton to Smash Cerberus - M.Scott 10 goals and 50 touches

Mount Waverly will beat Sandown - 12goals , and even more if Dan Mully doesnt play

Doveton to beat Southern Dragons - Ramma to kick 15 goals , eat 15 dim sims before game starts @ home , as the food at south dragons was shithouse. Ramma wouldnt travel that far for bad food
Michael Scott is out for a fair while after a head clash in the last 4 minutes against Dandy. Better change that to matty evans

Michael Scott is out for a fair while after a head clash in the last 4 minutes against Dandy. Better change that to matty evans

True story, Scotty is out this week, but will be back raring to go against the Eagles!
I think you may be a bit confused....Matty Evans is more likely to equal Ramma on the 15 dimmies:p
Maybe it will be a bunch of Hammers midfielders getting 3 or 4 each, with the coach racking up half a dozen and Fletch with 4 or 5...that should do it.
The Evans boys will probably rack up 50 pssies between them though!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True story, Scotty is out this week, but will be back raring to go against the Eagles!
I think you may be a bit confused....Matty Evans is more likely to equal Ramma on the 15 dimmies:p
Maybe it will be a bunch of Hammers midfielders getting 3 or 4 each, with the coach racking up half a dozen and Fletch with 4 or 5...that should do it.
The Evans boys will probably rack up 50 pssies between them though!:thumbsu:

No M.Evans, M. Scott, B. Bennett, S. Longinidis and others missing as well. "Good teams win ugly" It was pretty ugly....must be a good team!
Best wishes to James Dunne (#5) big ruckman....busted collarbone in the third...very bad luck.:thumbsu: Let's see what happens next week when the Eagles get permision from their parole officer to travel to Widdop Cres.:rolleyes:

No M.Evans, M. Scott, B. Bennett, S. Longinidis and others missing as well. "Good teams win ugly" It was pretty ugly....must be a good team!
Best wishes to James Dunne (#5) big ruckman....busted collarbone in the third...very bad luck.:thumbsu: Let's see what happens next week when the Eagles get permision from their parole officer to travel to Widdop Cres.:rolleyes:

House good to hear your back !

How did your operation go to remove your brains from your ass or should I say what is left of your brain.

Than again you must of had someone assisting you when you got on the computer this morning.

That live in carer must get sick of cleaning up that shit coming from your mouth ?

Get used to Div 3 as I am sure you guys will be there for quite a few more years !!!!:D:D

After this weekends game, I must say I was very Impressed with Dandy's intensity the whole game, Never once did those boys give up on the game and they will be more than competitive for the remainder of the year.

I hear they have a few out, But on there home ground they will defeanetly suprise teams who are not switched on from the first bounce!!!

After this weekends game, I must say I was very Impressed with Dandy's intensity the whole game, Never once did those boys give up on the game and they will be more than competitive for the remainder of the year.

I hear they have a few out, But on there home ground they will defeanetly suprise teams who are not switched on from the first bounce!!!
Good to lock horns with you again too madman! Not sure if the scores are right in todays paper either was 27 points on the scoreboard on sat, but paper has us losing by 9 goals? Cant work it out!!! Preety sure the young boys on the scoreboard wouldn't be 5 goals out!!

Good to lock horns with you again too madman! Not sure if the scores are right in todays paper either was 27 points on the scoreboard on sat, but paper has us losing by 9 goals? Cant work it out!!! Preety sure the young boys on the scoreboard wouldn't be 5 goals out!!

Scores in the paper were correct. The scoreboard was a fair way out and we got a couple of cheap ones towards the end.

Scores in the paper were correct. The scoreboard was a fair way out and we got a couple of cheap ones towards the end.
League just got back to me and your right scores were correct. Didn't feel like 9 goals! Good to catch up for a beer afterwards too mate look forward to the return leg of the season.:thumbsu:

Yea the youngsters on th scoreboard were way off, at one stage in the last qtr u guys kicked a goal, so they put the score on your score, then we kicked 2 goals in a row and they put both goals on your score!!!

The way they were going i am amazed they didnt have you guys winning by the end

the poor young fellas were a little confuzed towards the end!!!

As a club we are very disappointed about this incident that happened over the weekend. The incident on Saturday’s game against Skye is certainly out of character with respect to the player concerned, and definitely something that we dont condone. We pride ourselves as being a hard, tough and fair team and this was reinforced by our senior coach after the game.

The incident that occured on Saturday has been taken very seriously. We have spoken with the player concerned. The club and leadership group regard this as a very serious matter and the player has been internally suspended accordingly.

The club does not tolerate any violence on/off the field and this will again be reinforced with our playing group this week.

All sounds good if the players listen !

Maybe this week you can tell No 69 who went around grabbing players on the genitals and was very lucky not to get whacked.

Not a good sign for a new club !

Yea the youngsters on th scoreboard were way off, at one stage in the last qtr u guys kicked a goal, so they put the score on your score, then we kicked 2 goals in a row and they put both goals on your score!!!

The way they were going i am amazed they didnt have you guys winning by the end

the poor young fellas were a little confuzed towards the end!!!
The score board boys must have got mixed up in the jumper clash like i think both sides did early as well! Think i might request the SFL jumpers to avoid the same confusion next time!

House good to hear your back !

How did your operation go to remove your brains from your ass or should I say what is left of your brain.

Than again you must of had someone assisting you when you got on the computer this morning.

That live in carer must get sick of cleaning up that shit coming from your mouth ?

Get used to Div 3 as I am sure you guys will be there for quite a few more years !!!!:D:D

Good one SIMPLE Simon....you're right I have had a brain operation.

The good folk at the hospital gave me a replica of your brain, so now I am a complete **********, just like you and very proud of it!!!!!
Tell me, I am looking for somewhere to live.....does your Mum need a pool cleaner, it would be good to be back with your Mum or will I have to push you out of the way to chew on her landing gear? i love the taste of wet cabbage!!! Tell your Mum to call me! (0418 sperm jerker)

that is easily the worst attempt at a come back ever, you fail at life and da internetz. i dont care which one of you is more of a toss, your pre-pubescent style humour is appalling. we are all dumber for having read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back