Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're a natural comedian
Playlists this bad are no laughing matter and can sometimes even be fatal. If this had happened before RYM round the contest could have literally died.

Playlists this bad are no laughing matter and can sometimes even be fatal. If this had happened before RYM round the contest could have literally died.

Good thing I gave you a round you could win for the first RYM then. Perhaps you should have submitted a better song last round?

There was next to nothing redeemable. Maybe some of the early ones would pip it, but it was pretty dreadful.
My bad, couldn't find a nom up to my standards.

You’re trying too hard now
I'm being completely genuine, mate. I know you're upset you missed the best round in history, but let's not forget the contest was in serious trouble before it.

My bad, couldn't find a nom up to my standards.
Was considering nomming Kanye given he acknowledges he's a changed man. Unfortunately I had to nom late and couldn't risk being rejected.
You don't happen to work in sports media, do you?
IF I worked in sports media...
THEN it wouldn't stop me from saying what a bad round this was. Also **** Luke Beveridge.

I know you're upset you missed the best round in history, but let's not forget the contest was in serious trouble before it.
What round was that again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DickieKnee made it pretty clear that the next theme was going to be RYM custom.

His twist is that you need to set the country to Australia. And ranking inbetween 1-114. The rest is open.

Seems fair.

There was next to nothing redeemable. Maybe some of the early ones would pip it, but it was pretty dreadful.
The playlist for the duets round would be up there, filled to the brim with schmalz that raskolnikov would add to a wedding playlist.

One day, if you ever find the key, you'll open your caged mind and find rock and ROLL baby 😊🤪🤭😊🤯

One day, if you ever find the key, you'll open your caged mind and find rock and ROLL baby 😊🤪🤭😊🤯
Don't be sad, the right locksmith will set you free.

They are soft. To kick up a huge fuss about a follow-up to a great round and then not even admit to their mistakes when we get one of the worst playlists of all time.

Where's Loonerty's wrestling theme song round when you need it?
Redux is at the ready.

They are soft. To kick up a huge fuss about a follow-up to a great round and then not even admit to their mistakes when we get one of the worst playlists of all time.

Where's Loonerty's wrestling theme song round when you need it?
Don't worry, I have Appalachian Thrash Metal at the ready.

When I win the theme will be songs from Barbie movies. I can't disappoint my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back