Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to. There's a 24 odd minute song the, followed by a 15 minute song
I'm unfortunately having to skip ahead in some parts because I'm only at song 12 (the 23 minute one) argh. It's a pretty epic song. Makes me want to listen to the other parts of it.

I'm unfortunately having to skip ahead in some parts because I'm only at song 12 (the 23 minute one) argh. It's a pretty epic song. Makes me want to listen to the other parts of it.
Don't worry, plenty of other songs on there worth skipping to make up time.

Pretty good playlist overall though.

Don't worry, plenty of other songs on there worth skipping to make up time.

Pretty good playlist overall though.
The ending of that 23 min one with the guitar was AMAZING. It may get a vote or two from me I'm not sure. The theme itself appeals to me.

The ending of that 23 min one with the guitar was AMAZING. It may get a vote or two from me I'm not sure. The theme itself appeals to me.
I gave it a vote or two too, I think. Comes off a really solid album too.

Bit late on the votes.

NinjaSwan por_please_ya SSwans2011 chuck us your shortlist so I can make this work. Thanks in advance m
No worries, mate.

Nujabes, Ben Klock, Jay Electronica, Flaming Lips, We Lost The Sea, King Crimson, Contour, Osanna, Jay-Z, Mahavishnu Orchestra, South, Centurions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My shortlist was rather small

Arcade Fire / Grimes / Stevie Wright / Anathema / Ben Klock / We Lost The Sea / Pendulum / South

I included my own song in there so as not to rouse suspicions :p

Pink Floyd seems the obvious Billy candidate to me. Am I wrong?
Hm. I guess it depends on why you're billying. For a whore? maybe. I went with something else because it bored me to tears.

Pink Floyd seems the obvious Billy candidate to me. Am I wrong?
I just skipped it. Honestly it's not the worst song in there.

I forgot to say

BOTED

maxresdefault.jpg

Bit late on the votes.

NinjaSwan por_please_ya SSwans2011 chuck us your shortlist so I can make this work. Thanks in advance m
No worries, mate.

Nujabes, Ben Klock, Jay Electronica, Flaming Lips, We Lost The Sea, King Crimson, Contour, Osanna, Jay-Z, Mahavishnu Orchestra, South, Centurions
My shortlist was rather small

Arcade Fire / Grimes / Stevie Wright / Anathema / Ben Klock / We Lost The Sea / Pendulum / South

I included my own song in there so as not to rouse suspicions :p

Yeah. I'm about done with this song contest.

Hm. I guess it depends on why you're billying. For a whore? maybe. I went with something else because it bored me to tears.

I just don't like Boomers you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back