Autopsy So so so close (Please read OP)

Is it time to move on and lock the thread?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve intentionally come here to fish. Never got so many bites in all my years of wetting a line. Fact is, you had the parade booked when you rolled the tigers. Super year. Got ahead of yourselves. I for 1 are stoked. Don’t drink the bath water

I seriously expect the mods to be banning all these trolls coming on to the board at this time.
Absolutely disgraceful

When you say anything on other boards let alone something troll like you get a ban within a couple minutes. Reckon the same will happen here?

I don't really care what opposition supporters think right now. I'm extremely proud of Collingwood. Precisely nobody predicted we'd make the 8, let alone get within a kick of winning the whole shebang. Many predicted we'd be bottom 4. Lets not lose sight of this.

And we scared the crap out of each and every opposition supporter this year. I'm so proud of what we did and I'm not going to dwell on X playing poorly and Y wasn't sighted today. We were right in it with a minute to go!

We didn't disgrace ourselves. We didn't get flogged. If anyone would have told me at the start of the year that we'd be in it with a minute or to remaining in the GF I would have laughed in their faces.

Lets focus on a couple of things:

1. Every non Richmond supporter on the planet can thank us for not only denying them a chance to go back to back, but smashing them in the process and putting them back in their place.

2. We provided the first really entertaining and nail biting GF in years. Even non Eagles and Pies supporters would have loved watching that.

3. Every team goes on about training harder and getting motivated by losses, but in our case we actually DO have some great players to come back from injury next year.

Thanks for an awesome year Pies. You rock.

I think posters bagging players today should pull their heads in. There's a time for analysis and criticism, and it's not now. How about for now just be full of admiration for what we achieved this year and how close we came?

It pisses me off that even after a Grand Final effort like this some tossers will come here just to name the players that they felt came short.

I'm proud of the club and love what we have done this year. This loss will hurt and drive the team to keep going. The better team won on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? The umpiring was “good”?

The eagles were better for good parts of the game, but they needed a non-call from the umpires to give them the shot to win. They had other chances but FAILED to that point.

Went both ways mate. Howe was caught holding the ball in the goalsquare and it wasn’t called.

He got beaten and little influence over the game. Hitout count matters little.

He had a massive year and I hope will learn and get better next year.

Any thoughts on the others?

Credited with the 4th most score involvements in the team. Did he dominate... No, but played his role.

When you say anything on other boards let alone something troll like you get a ban within a couple minutes. Reckon the same will happen here?
Normally they get the senior BigFooty admin to mod a thread after a team loses a Grand Final.

Chief, anyone on hand to ban trolls like the dickhead above

I’ve intentionally come here to fish. Never got so many bites in all my years of wetting a line. Fact is, you had the parade booked when you rolled the tigers. Super year. Got ahead of yourselves. I for 1 are stoked. Don’t drink the bath water

LOL Demons!

Can someone get a cheeseboard and shove it up this blokes rectum so he has a year off? Or just give him a year off without the colostomy bag, either way
I’ll give you even money he’s a Richmond supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back