So How Dangerous is COVID Really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. Sure. Because having to be vaccinated to deal with medically vulnerable members of the public is the same as some dork like you demanding IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM to know when my last vaccination was, then not even understanding that the question was responded to - "don't remember, last year maybe" - I even said my next one is soon! Next week, to be more specific!

Do you understand that your question was answered? At all?

DO YOU??!?!!?!?!11111
You cancellled and banned people based on your perception of their vaccination status

Now you are being precious about your own privacy.

You are an utter fraud and the way you have dismissed me and tried to attack my character just proves

The utter legand that is Bruce Doull must shudder he has a weak beta as yourself using his image to masquerade as a tough guy

We were told that we need a jab every 6 Months.

Something Chief was very much on board with

It's now June and Chief doesn't know when his last shot was or when he'll take his next but it was last year.

I think we can assume at what we've been told that Chief is currently unvaccinated and hopefully is being kept away from the vunerable.

Last edited:

So here it is, the usual nebulous Covid-denier cooker stuff which everybody reading this expected when Stoke started popping off:

Who is "we"? Who told you?

Something @Chief was very much on board with

If it was needed to cover new strains, then that's what would have happened. My first two were pretty close in time like most normal people at the time.

So what you're saying is the doomsday cooker whinging about "big pharma will make us get a bazillion jabs a day" has turned out to be wrong. So you're switching to this disingenuous tripe.

I think we can assume at what we've been told that @Chief is currently unvaccinated and hopefully is being kept away from the vunerable.

You have a different definition of "vaccinated" than anyone else.

"Can't recall - last year maybe. My next shot is next week." - This you rejected as an answer to your gotcha question.

"Sir Hiram Maxim told us humans would die if we travelled at over 40 miles per hour! And he was a professor of physiology! Yet YOU TRAVEL IN A CAR AT 100k's AN HOUR! Fraud!"

:weary:

Something Chief was very much on board with

It's now June and Chief doesn't know when his last shot was or when he'll take his next but it was last year.

I think we can assume at what we've been told that Chief is currently unvaccinated and hopefully is being kept away from the vunerable.

You know Chief was only complying with what he was told, so not to get demonitised.

This behaviour should be illegal
Unfortunately greed (and the acquisition of money) is pretty much the prevailing emotion in humans.

Most are unable to take the financial hit and err on the side of caution (be open to the vaccine potentially being dangerous and allow discourse on their platform), and will use mental gymnastics ("government says it's safe, when have they lied?") to justify following the orders and not losing revenue/ turning down money.

What Youtube has done is an absolute disgrace. Pretty much any comment or video with any type of concern regarding the vaccine was censored and auto-deleted, same with anything else that is posted that doesn't align with the political position of their owner's.

Sadly I don't see it changing.

You've got Youtube and Google which absurdly censors things to the "left", Twitter which essentially censors stuff to the "right".

It seems like it is getting to the point where it is impossible to have balanced 'town-hall' discourse on a platform where there's healthy debate and constructive outcomes for people looking for information from either side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This behaviour should be illegal

I don't know. Google and co rule the world so who knows. I understand though. You build up a website, youtube channel etc over many years so you ain't going to blow it by allowing what Google say is misinfo/disinfo on your site. There is also the GDI (Global Disinformation Index) to comply with, otherwise the money train slows down. It's a touchy subject. It's an interesting rabbit hole to go down.

Not going to argue with you obviously, but of course you have to comply with their rules or the money eventually stops. It's not even controversial. I will leave the subject right here.
Of course there is some control exerted, per the great de-boobening of the last decade.

But Covid misinformation is not amongst that.

Remove this Banner Ad

So How Dangerous is COVID Really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back