smashers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:O

Good site TF, but I've been cutting my activity anyway with school and shit so not so easy for me. But seriously, that's a pretty shit effort from Kerr, you jsut don't do those things, ruining people's fun by taking it way too far.

As I've said over on the fantasy footy forum, just as long as everyone is aware of the type of person they are dealing with. Don't say you weren't warned.

I'm not commenting on this any further. I don't like the fact he is still here but it's time to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spent like an hour convincing him otherwise and he was threatening to delete my forum.

It was quite obvious what I said was going to mean nothing to him.

I spent like an hour convincing him otherwise and he was threatening to delete my forum.

It was quite obvious what I said was going to mean nothing to him.
I reckon you said go ahead because if you said dont he would have deleted your forum.

Which is fair enough, but you still should have said no.

I reckon you said go ahead because if you said dont he would have deleted your forum.

Which is fair enough, but you still should have said no.
I can understand why he wanted to protect his own forum, and in the end Kerry didn't actually do anything towards deleting the stuff from the other site. The other guy in the conversation, sandy or something? He was telling deazy not to do anything but he did it anyway, doubt he would have listened to kerry either.

I can understand why he wanted to protect his own forum, and in the end Kerry didn't actually do anything towards deleting the stuff from the other site. The other guy in the conversation, sandy or something? He was telling deazy not to do anything but he did it anyway, doubt he would have listened to kerry either.
The fact Kerr was laughing and basically bad mouthing the forum is funny than to come up here and state that he didnt say anything about that comp while being pwned by Rover is laughable.

He came here and said he didnt have ANY part in it.

Was that a lie?

The other guy in the conversation, Sandy, forwarded it onto RooBoy74 (the administrator of TF) after it was apparent the site had been deleted.

One more thing, the only reason we have as much of the site left as we have is because forum members have been trawlling thru Google trying to get it back.

Kerry makes out like there was hardly any damage. Facts are about 60%-70% of the site was deleted. Tuhob did a great job recovering a lot of it from Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back