goodie

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2006
on big footy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nilma Darnum
just though i would tell everyone here that deazy, sandyboy and kerr4pm are a bunch of knobs, they hacked TFFCL and its future now looks in doubt

here is a forum to post on about it

HERE IT IS

2 Words.

Not Guilty.

Just because I told Deazy to change RAO and Mikehusseys name to poo pusher and Ass bandit they call me a criminal.

I was actually trying to tell RAO that it was happening but he wasnt answering me.

Quite shocking the way they have labelled myself a hacker because of that.

They are just looking for someone to blame :thumbsdown:

2 Words.

Not Guilty.

Just because I told Deazy to change RAO and Mikehusseys name to poo pusher and Ass bandit they call me a criminal.

I was actually trying to tell RAO that it was happening but he wasnt answering me.

Quite shocking the way they have labelled myself a hacker because of that.

They are just looking for someone to blame :thumbsdown:

Why encourage them.

Should have told them to grow up....and perhaps you should do the same.

Why encourage them.

Should have told them to grow up....and perhaps you should do the same.

A man has to be able to defend himself, Moo.

Moo Mate, I did tell him to cut it out and blocked him and left the conversation.

But no one wants to hear it because all you guys at TF just wanna crucify me.

I was given the chance to tell my story to one person and then I was added to a group convo of TF blokes and they didnt want a bar of it.

How is telling them to make small changes - defending yourself?

Are you going to let Kerry tell his side of the story or not?

Until there is evidence of Kerry having an involvement in this then he should be left alone. The others should be presuing the guys that actually deleted the forum.

Pretty shit management if someone actually managed to hack the site.

Moo said:
TF rocks and anyone who has had anything to do with this can go and get stuffed.

Oooh, a few of the TF guys have sand in their vaginas.

Funny stuff. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you going to let Kerry tell his side of the story or not?

Until there is evidence of Kerry having an involvement in this then he should be left alone. The others should be presuing the guys that actually deleted the forum.

Pretty shit management if someone actually managed to hack the site.

Oooh, a few of the TF guys have sand in their vaginas.

Funny stuff. :D

Who cares what you think.

^^^ Pretty much the same answer I get whenever I try tell my story mate.

Pm's Cleared Btw

Shows your intelligence.

Kerr has admitted to telling them to make changes ......nuff said.

Yeah, changing two names. Oh no, so evil. :rolleyes:

Yeah, changing two names. Oh no, so evil. :rolleyes:

Hacking is hacking ...they deleted a mass of stuff and have ruined a lot of good work.

Plus that is one side of the story isn't it....thought you were judging everything on both sides Mother Teresa.

Kerry also admitted to trying to save your forum at the risk of my own forum Moo.

And telling him to change 2 names is far from the 'Hacker' Claims that have been thrown around don't you think.

At least you guys have your forum back which I'm happy for you guys although I wont be seen anywhere near the place.

Hacking is hacking ...they deleted a mass of stuff and have ruined a lot of good work.

So there was more than one person at work yet you feel the need to blame it all on one particular poster?

Moo said:
Plus that is one side of the story isn't it....thought you were judging everything on both sides Mother Teresa.

Enlighten me then.

Ljp, Although I know you hate TF and are probably Happy with what has happened its not really been the best experience.

I feel like adam selwood now, Reputation ruined from false claims.

I just wish People, Mainly blokes Like FR and Moo, Who are mates, would hear me out before they go assuming shit and believing all the bullshit.

No but who cares what you think?

Kerr and I were mates, you I couldn't give a stuff about.

Well, you've already made your decision based on one side of the story. Are you going to listen to what Kerr has to say or is your mind already made up regardless?

Moo said:
Are you on TF?

Nope, I don't to waste my time.

Moo said:
So what is it to you ...I don't care what you think.

I think it's ****ing hilarious. :thumbsu:

So there was more than one person at work yet you feel the need to blame it all on one particular poster?

Enlighten me then.
A bloke by the name of Deazy hacked the forum.

I guessed it was him because he has threatened me about hacking my forum before and I automatically assumed that he was the one who hacked TF which I then tried telling RAO.

Deazy then threatened to hack our site and try and hack more than that If i told anyone but I was still prepared to try and tell RAO.

Deazy was the only one who hacked the site, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back